It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbol in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I saw a symbol in my dream today, remembered it and searched to see if I could find it. I came up with nothing so I thought I would try here. It was of two red flags and two white flags.

Here is my rough sketch. In my dream they looked more flaggy.

Does anyone recognize it as anything meaningful? Probably nothing but wanted to see if anything came up.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

What about the rest of the story, well, the dream?

That's tough to go on with just the pic - unless you want me to just make things up.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The rest of the dream is not relevant. Only the symbol is.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

When was the last time you played poker?

The thing about dream symbols is each person has their own symbols. The basic question to ask on any symbol you get in a dream is how did or does this symbol make you feel.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I saw a symbol in my dream today, remembered it and searched to see if I could find it. I came up with nothing so I thought I would try here. It was of two red flags and two white flags.

Does anyone recognize it as anything meaningful? Probably nothing but wanted to see if anything came up.

those flags (minus any poles or standards) represent the 4 Angels who stand guard over the Euphrates River

and have Held Back the vast Armies from the East (from where the Sun Rises) to protect the Arabian Peninsula from invasions

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Blueracer

those flags (minus any poles or standards) represent the 4 Angels who stand guard over the Euphrates River

and have Held Back the vast Armies from the East (from where the Sun Rises) to protect the Arabian Peninsula from invasions

Interesting, thanks. But where do you get that from, concerning what I posted? I searched, based on what you posted but cannot find a symbol like what I saw in my dream.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Been a very long time since I played poker. I felt nothing about the symbol but for some curiosity.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

ETA:

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The thing about dream symbols is each person has their own symbols.

symbols and metaphors is the 'language' your Subconscious speaks with...so Yes, in a very real way...the Dream Symbols mean different things to different persons... But there are symbols which transcend beyond Self and have the same meaning to a vast number of individuals, these are known as ** Archetypes or a motif--- as an example

** (in Jungian psychology) a primitive mental image inherited from the earliest human ancestors, and supposed to be present in the collective unconscious

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
two of diamonds. or two diamonds.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

well, the 4 flags was not a Symbol... it symbolically represents the 4 Angels I spoke of...

in a different vein.... the pattern of 4 red-&-white spaces comprise 1/16 of a chessboard.. if that sounds better to you

I did not know it was a quiz... I thought you wanted an outsiders insight as to the meaning of the 4 flags (alert signals)
edit on st31157256701131102019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
two of diamonds. or two diamonds.

I saw it as a distorted 4 of diamonds. Unless you have a face card or an ace to go with it...fold that trash!

even suited connectors with a 4 is junk. It might be different in high/low Omaha.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Red flags typically mean suspicion, and white flags, surrender. Have you encountered two things that are particularly suspicious? Two events worthy of red flags?

Are you resisting two things that you might subconsciously think you should be surrendering to?

Unless, of course, red and white flags mean something more specific to you. That's the trouble with dreams. They can have layers of subjective and even collective meaning.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

When was the last time you played poker?

The thing about dream symbols is each person has their own symbols. The basic question to ask on any symbol you get in a dream is how did or does this symbol make you feel.
That was funny!

I thought the same thing

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Clown hat?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is one of those things that I cannot find meaning to right now. And, likely, it has no real meaning. Just part of a dream. Maybe 10 years from now, long after this is forgotten, I might stumble across this thread and think...oh, that means something to me now. Or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

No to all of your questions. Thanks though.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

At what point in your dream did you see these? Were they on a wall, a piece of paper, etc....? What was happening at time when you saw them? Were u falling, fighting, etc....?

top topics

join