It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Members in Afghanistan Special Forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I wanted to see what our new Sec. of Def. was up to since I heard his recent statements on troop levels in Syria so I figured I would follow him. Turns out Mark Esper was visiting General Ahmadi in Afghanistan today and greeted some of their recruits training at a place called Camp Commando. I just happened to notice a handful of females in the group. Quite a lot of progress this society has made coming from people who would burn down schools to keep girls from learning.

@EsperDOD
Met with members of the Afghan special forces earlier today and observed their training at Camp Commando. General Ahmadi and his team are doing great and impressive things for the Afghan people.

My only concern is, those females sure look a bit too ... Chinese to me. That is four female soldiers, a tactical group. And they all appear Chinese. Are they recruits, or are they trainers??? This just has me quite curious is all. When I was reading a wiki page on the Afghan National Army Commando Corps, there is no mention of females. In that land one would think females serving in combat would be something to talk about. So now I am curious and I need to know more.

Would you like to know more??? Lets explore this together. Just seems a bit out of place to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A high resolution image of the first shot available here
I noticed the ladies are wearing a different set of shoes, not the standard combat boots the gentlemen are equipped with. Does that make any difference?

Video of the Female Tactical Platoon in training from last year.

edit on 10-21-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
woah woah, why did the bi-partisan delegation make a discreet detour to Afghanistan? Nancy Pelosi in Afghanistan?? I will put her name in a headline, and watch the moths flock to the light!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Pretty sure I read somewhere last year China was building a base in Afghanistan & that Afghanistan was going to be sending troops to China for training & bringing in Chinese to train them there, too.

My memory is really vague, but Falcon commandos keeps popping around the noggin. I think that's a female group of theirs (China's)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

BEIJING (Reuters) - China will train Afghan troops on Chinese soil, Afghanistan’s ambassador to Beijing said, describing the military cooperation as an effort to fight al Qaeda and Islamic State militants bent on attacking China from its western neighbor.

Afghan troops to train in China, ambassador says

could be.

new topics

top topics

join