It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine your are an American

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Umm, i think i have a pretty valid question. Mo, why the hell do you care so much? Aren't there problems within your own country? Maybe you should talk about those for a change. I think fury pointed out alot of them earlier.

Well, this is the War in Iraq Forum, so discussion is focussed around Iraq and the United States. I think that common sense and morals are universal values, therefore i can discuss them here, even when i am european. Fury's smart questions centered around the conquistadores. That question may be of very high interest to historians specializing in that field, but not to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Don't see why you responded in the beginning of this thread......what did that have to do with you? Read this over again and get that brain working before you type.

Thank you

_The Wiz

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Don't see why you responded in the beginning of this thread......what did that have to do with you? Read this over again and get that brain working before you type.

Are you referring to that little skirmish we had a few weeks ago ? Well, i don't think we have to get back to that old argument ... I didnt like it, for reasons i exposed. A part of it was certainly also bringing controversy to a subject which lacked any.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What you really mean to say is that you're using the war on iraq forum to get your ghosts out about america.
It seems like you have some jealous complex about america. You can't be here, so you may as well trash it, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well, Moku, some do make it to power, and because they are trying to change things, and save the US, they are gone quicker than we can keep em. The biggest problem is attacking Zionism and israel.

President Nixon had a meeting with Billy Graham, and told him the Jewish control of Hollywood and the Media would destroy America if something was not done about it. next thing you know..WATERGATE.

Traffikant spoke after 9/11 that the tragedy that struck the US, if we want to avoid it again, then we must relook our relations and 10 billion dollars a year in aid to israel. Shortly after that, he was arrested on trumped up charges.

A politican in the north east, forgot his name, said if it wasnt for the Jewish community rabidly lobbying the war against the middle east, there would be no war. Soon after, he was publically shamed.

Anyone who speaks out against israel and Zionism in this country, if they are of great power or influence, meets with ill fate. I think there are alot of sleepers in our gov who know, but have seen what happens to people who say anything, and realize there is no point to it, the media will paint them as criminals, perverts, wierdos, racists, whatever.

Thats the problem with Zionist control of our media: public influence and opinion. There is little escape from it. The rest of the govornment knows who runs the show, gbut the Zionists grease thier palms and keep them happy, so they have no qualms about betraying the rest of us.

Thus, the need to deworm our great apple before the rot seeps so deep, only a shell will be left.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
What you really mean to say is that you're using the war on iraq forum to get your ghosts out about america.
It seems like you have some jealous complex about america. You can't be here, so you may as well trash it, right?

Thanks for putting words in my mouth, you little pest

No, we already had that "jealous" discussion in this thread, im afraid i haven't grown jealous since then

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm sure some psychologsts would agree with my opinion. It's almost along the lines of some variation of an Oedipal complex.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
[quote
Thanks for putting words in my mouth, you little pest

"Hello is this the kettle? Yeah, it's pot, you're black!"

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What's the ahem for?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I feel like inserting an Ahem everytime Moku quotes something that he either

A) Does himself

or

B) Stated or did the exact opposite in this or another thread.

Sort of a way to keep track

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Lol yeah, i just can't help sticking it to these 9th grade liberals. Especially when they don't even live in our country!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, perhaps the racist israeli laws, the useless war against Saddam, and the hundreds of billions spent on israel can help the people get a more realistic view of the israel issue, i don't know ...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I got an Idea...how about we (americans) recall all of our forces, and shut up our borders. Then we will call back all of the debts that the foreign nations owe us. That will make you cheese eating bastards shut the F**K up!!

and another thing...you all bitch about when we send in troops and then when we don't send in troops to nigeria or someother hot spot you freak out...just shut the f**k up and deal with it yourself.....AHHH!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
all i know as an american citizen and vet of this country, is that; most of these american bashers are bashing because they are nit in the same position. for it is not the cause and effect but the reason why you made the choice, as an american in a country where people complain about their 1st amendment rights being stripped away but still recieve the opportunity to be free thinkers in this great nation tends to confuse even the wisest. why bitch about the situation, and choose not to do something about it? ill leave the fools and those not wise enough to understand why to ponder that one. god bless us all, especially us american who really pay the ultimate sacrifice for the potential this developing world needs to continue. peace

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
JustAnotherHologram: "People hate us because we are "free""

News flash: Your country is FAR less "free" than most, if not ALL European countries. Certainly far less free than your neighbors. Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY hates the US for their "freedom".

It's a sort of arrogant envy that you project on the rest of the world, that they all want to be American. Reality check. You are the gun-murder capital of the world, you have the highest amount of convicted citizens in your jails (more than Russia!), the highest number of serial murderers, one of the only nations to still exercise the death penalty, and you are the world's largest weapon exporter (from handguns to intercontinental ballistic missiles).

I don't hate you for any of it, it's all yours if you want it.

If I was an American, I would be plenty pissed, and working to change some of the worst injustices. But I'm not, so I can only watch. And read. And learn. So that if any resembling, say, the PATRIOT act ever rears its Orwellian head in my country, I can shout it down.

Jakomo

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I can't help but notice how we as a world has turned against one another. The American hating the European, the European hating America. The Arab, hating the Christian, ect ect.

What has this world come to?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
[size=1000]U.S.A. #1

you it the nail on the head my friend

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
one of the only nations to still exercise the death penalty, and you are the world's largest weapon exporter (from handguns to intercontinental ballistic missiles).
Jakomo

WTF are you talking about....syria, iraq, turkey, Russia....i can go on. They all kill people for their "Crimes" most of the "Criminals" are innocent....I would venture to say that we are one of the only countries to give the death penalty to guilty people.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I would venture to say that we are one of the only countries to give the death penalty to guilty people

what if they arent guilty? I can think of a case at the moment in doubt - The West Memphis 3.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
...And the Spaniards are better.....how? Lets not forget the Inquisition, either. Ahem.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, it seems...

...nor the Witchhunt made on protestand countries.

But you are blaming us about our past. I blame you about your present.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join