It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I voted for Trump...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Trump is a loser. Trump dodged the Military because he is a loser. America is first in the World for a reason...and that is because we demand it. Our Military Industrial Technological complex enables us to force project our power and sheer dominance over the globe.

That doesn't get you real power.

It allows you to install leaders that have no credibility with their own people, and then aren't able to actual lead them. So then terrorists groups emerge unchecked.

If you push it far enough, it may someday motivate someone to use a nuke or biological weapon, that the military can't defend against.

Then we launch ours, and kill more of them than they killed of us, so we can say we got a "favorable kill ratio!!!"
But is it a victory?

Trump is disengaging from the very thing that creates power and wealth for our Nation. He is allowing our enemies to take over areas that we once held dearly with blood toil and lives. How does a great World power remain the top of the food chain?

In a world with nukes, there is no top of the food chain.

Or well, cockroaches are at the top. Always will be. Nothing can ever change that.

Best we just learn to live with our place in it.

Not by retreating back to some wretched form of mercantilism as our spearhead. We, as a Nation, a peoples must dominate and control those things that are in our national interest...and aso control and dominate those things and areas that are in the national interest of our enemies. No time for retreat now as communist China and a resurgant Russia extend their claws into areas they once only dreamed of . Globalism is good. The World works and trades on a global scale. America must take its share of world trade or else lose it to more aggressive competitors.

What if they get it?

Do you really want control of Zimbabwe? Sure it has natural resources. But it also has massively undereducated, ignorant people.

You can't get one without dealing with the other.

Our economy was the greatest it ever has been when we were isolationists.

As dirty as the work is, America's involvement all over the globe is a good thing. Good for trade, good for industry, good for science, good for instilling a Spartan instinct into a snowflake society long pampered by the distance of thunderous cannon fire. Trump is wrong.

Good for growing the deficit.

Not much else. Of course all the deficit spending does benefit the people who get the money spent on them.
edit on 20-10-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: so they can say - Changed to "so we can say" It's what I meant

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Freewill doesn't even exist in the manner the Bible proposes and Neuroscience has clearly shown.

Shory video raises some interesting information where the topic is concerned.

I've read the Book Of Enoch before, its rather interesting, ile give you that.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That is the president I voted for. I am glad he finally fired Christian Bale from being his body double.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Edumakated

]

As for the conversation, both Trump and the reporter could just be talking hearsay...what we do know though is that Trump is a pathological liar most of the time.

Most of the time? Why don't you enlighten us on his lies then? Show us all the pathological lies he has said. List them in chronological order for ease of reference if you could.

We are all waiting for what you feel his "pathological lies" are. Mind you we wish for proven lies not media propaganda that was later proven false. Did he promise if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor? Or a public option? Did he send guns to the Mexican cartels to track? Did he run on change and give us more of the same? Did he lock children up in cages? Did he use an alias aka Barry Soetero?

Prove me wrong or quit posting lies and seditious comments.

edit on 20-10-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If you watch him other than the media "highlights" this is what he's usually like.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I personally don't think Trump is "running" anything.
Same people in power, with a different face.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Edumakated

That's the most lucid and reasonable I've seen him in a long time.

Reminds me of the Trump I used to enjoy watching.

Honestly, if one were to look more past the mainstream propaganda networks there are plenty of videos out that show Trump is the same calm, lucid demeanor we see here. Those clips literally NEVER get any air time because it doesn't support the false narrative the MSM wants to continue to push about Trump.

Yes, Trump can get very animated at times but that is literally the only side the controlled MSM wants to push.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes I know McCain is dead......I think you are not understanding my post. It was to show Trump Haters as bald neocons who are intent on using Military force as their first and only option for everything.

When the Military wants to do an attack, Trump asks them "How many people will die?"

That's something I haven't heard a US President day for a LOOONG time.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Reply to: Pavil
Greatness is not from globalism and dominance , however we are not to be wimps, and military strength is necessary for defense, which our Constitution says is to be provided for by our Republican government. You’ve heard of the saying Peace through Strength” right ? There’s kind of a thing in martial arts... that you know how to fight but you hope you never have to use it.
Now, who is moving what goalposts ? Be specific please.

Specifically, why should we be in Syria? How long should we STAY in Syria? Why did we Train and Arm Jihadis to overthrow Assad? If they won, the Jihadis would be in power. How is that in America's interest?

The Kurds got dealt a bad hand in geopolitics. No doubt about that. No neighboring Country will give up their land for a Kurdishstan. The US can't change that except by Military Force. Are you willing to do that? I feel bad for them, but they will need to find a different path to some sort of autonomy.

We have the dominant Military of the World. No one Questions that. We don't, and we shouldn't be the Policeman of the world or use our Military for such endeavors all the time. We should only use Military options as a last resort. If you need Peacekeepers, Use the UN.

If people want to be savages and kill each other and not negotiate with each other, we don't need to put American Soldiers at risk for such non urgent situations in the vast majority of cases. That's America first IMO.

Why is one side of this debate so willing to shed American Blood so easily? Let Congress vote to use such force if that's the case. Then they can have the blood on their hands for a change.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
FYI:

The Republican and Conservative pundit attacks on "Do Nothing" chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, Lindsey Graham, are increasing.

www.dailywire.com...

I've said for weeks that Lindsey Graham appears to be an ANTI-Trump Republican. On Tucker Carlson tonight, he and Senator Rand Paul played and commented on a couple of very strong "We're going to get to the bottom of this!" statements from Graham.

Including where he swore he'd find out why the FBI raided Roger Stone's house with such force, and who tipped off CNN to be there, all set up to record the 6:30am raid.

Graham never said anything more, and apparently, Rand Paul and all the other Republican Senators are too "wimpy" to ask him about the lack of follow-up on public promises he's made to the American People.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

So, if the MSM has video of Trump acting in a certain way or saying certain things ... how are they pushing some false narrative if they have VIDEO of him acting in a certain way or saying certain things?

Surely folks are smart enough to know the difference?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Because they take it out of context. It's like how they said he mocked that reporter with handicapped motions. There was video and audio. But even the tiniest bit of research showed that trump does that to mock everyone, even himself. It's his hand gesture for being confused or caught off guard.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Because they take it out of context. It's like how they said he mocked that reporter with handicapped motions. There was video and audio. But even the tiniest bit of research showed that trump does that to mock everyone, even himself. It's his hand gesture for being confused or caught off guard.

So a report on what Trump said or did could only be presented if the entire speech was presented.

I disagree.

He mocked the reporter. If his "normal retard" as Ann Colter said is that action, then he mocked a reporter as a "normal retard."

I'm not sure of your point. Whatever it is, whatever the media does or says, it's still on us the consumer to determine right or wrong truth or untruth. Truth is confused with beliefs all to often by everyone.

I do not favor the government deciding what I can believe or what I see as TRUTH ... do you?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

So a report on what Trump said or did could only be presented if the entire speech was presented. I disagree.

Yeah, I disagree with that statement too.

He mocked the reporter.

Correct.

If his "normal retard" as Ann Colter said is that action, then he mocked a reporter as a "normal retard."

He mocked the reporter for being an idiot. He didn't mock someone's physical disability. There's a big difference. If you say something dumb and I laugh at you for it, am I rude? Maybe. If you are handicapped and I mock you for it, am I rude? Yeah, definitely an asshole.

Whatever it is, whatever the media does or says, it's still on us the consumer to determine right or wrong truth or untruth.

Agree.

I do not favor the government deciding what I can believe or what I see as TRUTH ... do you?

No. Not sure why you'd think that or how we got to this question.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join