It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO Seen Around My Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I am posting this sighting a bit late so sorry about that, but on Thursday (3rd March) me and my girlfriend saw a really strange object in the sky.

I doubt anyone else here on ATS lives around my area, but if anybody does - please speak up if you saw anything. The area was around Melksham, Wiltshire, UK. It was around 6.45pm, so it was dark.

We were travelling in the car to meet another friend at the Barge Inn (in a village called Seend) and I noticed a very bright object in the sky in the distance, it was an extremely bright white object. It looked as though it had 5 portholes all in a line. The object looked to be stationary as it never moved out of place, got bigger, smaller, etc.

My girlfriend (a non-believer) saw the object also as we got out of the car to meet our friend, she was stunned.

She said I should take a photo of it, problem is I only had my phone on me and and a camera phone image would of been really rubbish for this sort of photo.

If it was a plane, then why did it look stationary? Also, I doubt it would of had that many lights. I have no idea what it was, I am really confused at what it could be. So please, if anybody was in the area or lives in the area, please speak up.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by MetalHead]

new topics

join