It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DV's formal introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I didn't really introduce myself in my introduction post, which defeats the point of an introductory post. To rectify the situation, here's a quick rundown for those who actually read this:
I am a male in my early 30s.
I have been married to the lovely Mrs.DV for 11 years and we have 2 lovely fur babies ( cat and dog).
I am a 100% disabled veteran (DV) due to PTSD and it's nasty side effects, US Army retired and live in Tennessee, southern US.
I believe in the paranormal, though I am skeptical to most people's claims, and I am convinced that the global shadow government is alive and well.
I am a big believer in earth conservation and animal welfare.
I DO NOT engage in partisan political discussion because no one gives a *snip* about us regular people, so I defend no singular party.
I always take my drinks neat.

That's my basic profile and I hope it will help you understand me better during our interactions. It's sleepy time now.
See you later.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DVforlife

Sounds like you wont be doing any mud wrestling which is a favorite sport around here for some folks.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Welcome. Interesting introduction (in a good way)

I wish you strength to cope with the PTSD. And i am very happy to see you will not engage in partisan political discussion. Maybe some day ATS will be a conspiracy site again, instead of a right-leaning political site.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thank you for your service DV! I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

new topics

top topics

join