It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Advisory Committee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok a bit odd but not entirely unexspected. I recieved an unknown e-mail with an attachment. After being nervous for about 15 min, the virus scanner finished it's job and I checked out what I got.

I have to admit this is a interesting read, and I have to thank who ever sent this to me. Anyone here?

Anyhow here is what I recieved.
Take note first:

Psychological operations�These operations include psychological warfare and, in addition, encompass those political, military, economic, and ideological actions planned and conducted to create in neutral or friendly foreign groups the emotions, attitudes, or behavior to support the achievement of national objectives.

Propaganda�Any form of communication in support of national objectives designed to influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, or behavior of any group in order to benefit the sponsor, whether directly or indirectly.

An unwritten national PSYOP doctrine may be deduced from a White House press release as long ago as 1953:

[there is] no strategic concept for psychological operations separate and distinct from a strategy concept for gaining national aims without war. [Psychological operations. . . are] "inherent in every diplomatic, economic, military action. There is a 'psychological' implication in every act. .. [and not] apart from the act."

With that said, here you go.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
First question: Why you?

Second question: Why is the sender Italian?

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
#1 Haarp
#2 NATO got more holes than Swiss Cheese

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
First question: Why you?
Second question: Why is the sender Italian?

Who knows.
Are you saying you don't get odd emails?
I was thinking it was someone here, although it maybe any person I have chatted with about god only knows what...

top topics

join