It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police activity Great Mall in Milpitas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Milpitas Police are responding to the Great Mall in Milpitas.

Officials tweeted that officers are currently investigating.

They advise the public to stay clear of the area.

So Something is going down at this mall in Milpitas, California. I Really hope its not another shooting.

its breaking news. So we will see how this develops. Anyone want to take any bets? White shooter? Muslim? SSRI's Involved again?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO

So Something is going down at this mall in Milpitas, California. I Really hope its not another shooting.

its breaking news. So we will see how this develops. Anyone want to take any bets? White shooter? Muslim? SSRI's Involved again?

Cali, it could literally be anything. At this point, ones imagination isn't even the limit.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Turns out it was just a scare.
It was an attempted robbery.

MILPITAS, Calif. (KTVU) - UPDATE 8:30 p.m.: An official with the City of Milpitas tells KTVU that an attempted robbery of a jewelry store caused patrons to believe a shooting was occurring. No victims have been located, and the suspect(s) are at large.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Cali, it could literally be anything. At this point, ones imagination isn't even the limit.

Probably a gang of homeless, dropping deuces everywhere. We need more anchor babies

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A thread started due to "police activity"?

LOL.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah that and a large police presence. These days that usually means a massacre just happened. Maybe I have just become conditioned to assume that.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yeah that and a large police presence. These days that usually means a massacre just happened. Maybe I have just become conditioned to assume that.

Any thing like the movies police academy?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Can you source the part about "a large police presence" ?
Only thing I find is "police responded..."

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

Probably ran out of cinnabuns.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And to make bets on the race or religion of a shooter that was not a shooter, and whether or not he was on medication...maybe the OP is off his

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is the prophecy unfolding!!!! Milpitas. Mayan for "many police", and so elzequidor stated that we shall rise from the few against the many .. Or something happened that cops we called into to check out, I dunno, they gotta be called in to something now and again ... Imagine havin all them guns and nuthin hsppening 24/7 ! What a Sht movie that'd be !
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

It is not funny thank goodness it was a robbery (not that a robbery is good in and of itself) and no one was injured...This mall in milpitis is about 30 miles from the gilroy garlic festival where that had that shooting last month...people are a little touchy after that

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join