It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Paso Tweet 23 minutes before it happened.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I do not have much to add other than if true? Ignore the video title, it is the 1st minute of the video. I am sure more can be found elsewhere on this.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yeah i believe it was posted on twitter, 8chan and some other sites just before it happened.

ETA: the fbi regularly monitor 8chan, they were actually caught out posting just before one of the other shootings while the shooter was posting there. They were posting russian interference propaganda while the shooter was talking about how he was about to go kill some people.

ceinquiry.wordpress.com...
edit on 7/8/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Fox 14 is a local news station in El Paso. The shooting started at 11 AM local time. The timestamp for the broadcast is two 2:37 .

it’s not beyond the realm of possibilities that someone in the area saw the tweet and forward it to the news station .
edit on 7-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was just about to post about this.

She says a Wal mart in Horizon. There is a Wal Mart in Horizon City 20 miles away from where the shooting occurred. It is right off I-10.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here is another video by one of the owners of 8chan saying that the killers manifesto is a lie.

There is a lot of inconsistency in this case and the way the media has run with it is common with other distressing events. If there is a false flag operation behind this then it should be a pretty easy and fast operation to neutralize the threat. The foreknowledge of the event is a deep hole I do not want to be in.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

I do not have much to add other than if true? Ignore the video title, it is the 1st minute of the video. I am sure more can be found elsewhere on this.

Here it is

The strange thing is that the same thing happened with the BBC live airing the 9/11 when they claimed the collapse of Building 7 23 minutes before it happened. So again 23 minutes like in this instance.

www.globalresearch.ca... clid=IwAR01SBwEo9gGxsp7UWNK2jjlo49EglL6EMRzLHXvBUBR4FZqXBSzdZCw5rM
edit on 8-8-2019 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you watched the clip she says “we have a an event at Walmart I’m not sure what time it is, ah ok here it is 3pm...wait that has happened yet.” Then moves on to something else.

Odd no?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Thanks for the vids/sources - Definitely checking these out later.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The FBI's Artificial Intelligence social media monitoring systems haven't been in place enough yet to catch it and send an alert.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

No, not odd. From where that Tweet was sent the time was past 3pm. This is yet another case of conspiracy types not grasping time zones and not understanding where the feed is coming from.

The KFOX reporter is referring to a reported incident in Walmart in Horizon City. Horizon City is in the Far East side of El Paso. Two separate stores.

Fox 14 is owned by Sinclair broadcasting which is based out of Baltimore. They will feed the stories to the local news such as Fox 14. 3pm would have passed in Baltimore. This is where the confusion occurred.

There was a false alarm of an active shooter in Horizon Walmart.

Law enforcement filmed by a local resident responding to the Horzion Walmart report.

See video on their Twitter

Twitter report and video link

So in reality nothing has been "reported early". Just a mix up and confusion over time zones!
edit on 9/8/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
On a broader note, I'm not sure it really matters if a murderer takes out a classified advertisement telling their intentions, including date, time, location, license plate, color of car and clothing before an incident. Can we reasonably expect to sort through the entire Internet, every form of social media and publication on planet Earth to prevent things like this??

Personally, I don't think this is a reasonable expectation.

And, I certainly don't think we should be relying on such things as AI or other automation to find these types of things for us either. Again, another unreasonable expectation.

Here again we see our culture and our society relying too heavily on technology, creating expectations which are unreasonable because we simply cannot seem to deal with reality.

I don't know, it's frustrating to watch this arm chair Monday quarterbacking all the time. Two days after the fact, someone finds some "obvious" indicator of an upcoming event (which is now in the past), and everyone is all up in arms about it. "Why didn't they see it???? It was right there on the Internet!!!!"

Maybe we should just get rid of the Internet. Almost seems like it breeds more problems than it solves.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Thanks for clearing that up, it seems to me news anchors shouldn’t be reporting on tweets as actual news full stop.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: tommyjo

Thanks for clearing that up, it seems to me news anchors shouldn’t be reporting on tweets as actual news full stop.

No problem. Thanks for the reply.

new topics

top topics

join