It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've been on Sudoku binge. I've doing about 8 hours per day of Sudoku's. I close my eyes and I see numbers, patterns, candidates, givens, houses, rows, columns, naked doubles, hidden singles, hidden triples, x-wings, w-wings, and empty rectangles. I close my eyes and I see locked candidates all around me!!!

Consequently, last night I had the strangest most vivid dreams. I mean crazy vivid. I kind of felt like all the Sudoku numbers were somehow manifested in dream reality. The patterns and numbers were like alternate dimensions.

There were lots of sequences through the dream but there was one where I was near a childhood pond. I was underwater and I started swimming up. I could see the surface but the sky was orange. I finally made it to the surface and it was so vivid. I was in an alternate Universe planet with Orange sky and weird colors everywhere.

I thought in my dream I must be dreaming but it's so vivid and real. I felt detached because it so real and I thought I must be dead. And at the thought of being dead I panic'd a bit trying to wake up but I couldn't. I could not remember the house I was living in. I had to really work on remember the house I was at and then suddenly I remember the house and I woke up.

I wish I had some hallucinogens. I can't wait to see what tonight has in store. I've be doing Sudoku's for the last 5 hours.

edit on 5-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I've doing about 8 hours per day of Sudoku's.

That's a lot of fuggin' Sudoku.

Anyways sounds like the Tetris effect.

The Tetris effect (also known as Tetris syndrome) occurs when people devote so much time and attention to an activity that it begins to pattern their thoughts, mental images, and dreams.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

That is the coolest friggin thing! I've never seen that before. That's awesome!!! I love when I hear something outside the box.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So...you love it? You think it's great?

I would also guess you probably need a break from Sudoku.

edit on 5-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Make your own numbers game, with that kind of obsessive devotion it should be a breeze.

Why the sudoku obsession? Do you only like single numbers?

Horses for courses of course but for me sudoku sux ! Its to easy.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I wish I had the time to do 8 hours of games, and im retired

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I was in an alternate Universe planet with Orange sky and weird colors everywhere.

Were the other colours mainly primary - red, green, blue
i believe orange skies could mean fake world or simulation, not another planet in this Universe.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Try counting all of the numbers between zero and one.

Dreams are just as real as the waking world.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
m y krazy dream

I was part of a group of tourists visiting China
We were being shown a model of an outdoor Sports/Competition Stadium for the upcoming World Fair

we were also handed brochures of other venues planned for the immediate location there in China...

One paper brochure had what seemed to be the marked position of a future inland port facility for harboring Submarines in a close proximity to a town bordering a river, the town was 'Hang~weigh' (anglicized phonetics)

I asked a tour guide to kindly explain that strange, Future proposed Submarine harbor, on an inland river but next to the World Fair construction projects that were actually underway

the Guide got very perplexed and alerted a higher-up about the strange brochure I had come to possess

it suddenly dawned on me that the fussing and whispering was all about that brochure being TOP SECRET information, That I should NOT have seen, (and inland safe harbor for nuclear powered submarines in China Navy)…

I woke up, & Left that dreamscape before I would be handcuffed for Spying...19 August 2019 night-time hours

Intel or counter intel is welcome to this info, dream stuff, if it is relevant to your mission

I have no idea if the dreamt facts are tactically of any value or accurate to any degree

new topics

top topics

join