It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Pilots Are Subpoenaed in Sex-Trafficking Investigation

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.wsj.com...

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan have subpoenaed Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime personal pilots, according to people familiar with the matter, as investigators seek to question the financier’s employees in the wake of his indictment on sex-trafficking charges.

The grand jury subpoenas were served on the pilots earlier this month after Mr. Epstein’s arrest on July 6, some of the people said. Mr. Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey after he had returned from Paris on a private jet.

This is good news, provided the pilots are a little more forthcoming than they were in their depositions in the earlier case.

People may remember a little more now that are staring down a federal charge.

Could be very bad news for Bill......he claims 4 trips.....wonder what the pilots will say?

EDIT: Here is a link to the pilots (and others) depositions from the earlier investigation:

www.documentcloud.org...
edit on R412019-07-26T10:41:07-05:00k417Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R422019-07-26T10:42:17-05:00k427Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Whoa mama, these guys could provide a lot of specific answers, including names!

My advice to these pilots: Don't go out in public. Don't sleep. Don't drive.

And try to resist the urge to commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head, twice, before setting your vehicle on fire with yourself in it.

Good luck and stay safe!

-MWNN

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My advice to those pilots.....!!RUN!! !!RUN!! !!RUN!!, you're either gonna end up in jail or on the Clinton's body list...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is getting good, everyday I’m becoming more optimistic that something will actually come from this.

The house of cards is getting real shaky

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

This is good. Can't make lemonade without squeezing some lemons.

No doubt Epstein is going down for his dastardly deeds but I want the top players in these sordid affairs to be be named and served a healthy dose of justice!

Subpoena any and all who worked on that island!

edit on 26-7-2019 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm not so sure....

I've been on private planes. Sometimes for nefarious purposes as fell within my "job description."

Pilots were always much like Sgt. Shultz on Hogan's Heroes.

"I see nothing. Nothing!!"

Most often that cockpit door is locked and it ain't for the protection of the passengers. It's so they don;t have to know what is going on.

But who knows? Maybe a couple of the pilots liked to watch or something. If offered immunity, they may talk.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

This is good. Can't make lemonade without squeezing some lemons.

No doubt Epstein is going down for his dastardly deeds but I want the top players in these sordid affairs to be be named and served a healthy dose of justice!

Subpoena any and all who worked on that island!

Don't forget he had like 5 places.

Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico Ranch Linked To Sex Trafficking
Known as the Zorro Ranch, the high-desert property is now tied to an investigation that the New York state attorney general’s office has opened into Epstein.
www.huffpost.com...

Very private

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Most often that cockpit door is locked and it ain't for the protection of the passengers. It's so they don;t have to know what is going on.

After seeing their employer was hanged near to death would you say anything? He is not going to give up anyone else now.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well, typically corporate pilots intentionally don't mingle with the folks in the back precisely because there are a variety of laws which they would be better off not knowing if they had been broken. Plausible denial and all.

HOWEVER...if a sitting or past US president was on board they would DEFINITELY know this! They wouldn't be allowed to leave the ground without knowing it.

And, if they were ever proven they knowingly evaded the SS, never being able to fly again would be the least of their worries!!!! Especially on an international flight!!!
edit on 7/26/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One of the main questions they'll be asked is did they 'doctor' any flight logs.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Dang, that's going to be a lot of suicides

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, typically corporate pilots intentionally don't mingle with the folks in the back precisely because there are a variety of laws which they would be better off not knowing if they had been broken. Plausible denial and all.

HOWEVER...if a sitting or past US president was on board they would DEFINITELY know this! They wouldn't be allowed to leave the ground without knowing it.

And, if they were ever proven they knowingly evaded the SS, never being able to fly again would be the least of their worries!!!! Especially on an international flight!!!

If it were ever while Bill was sitting POTUS...they'd be AF1, right?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Corporate pilots are basically glamorous flight attendants, they handle the baggage, stock the fridge of drinks and snacks, and orders the catering. Schedule the flights, schedule fuel service and file the flight plans, Flying the aircraft is the easy part. After they load up the passenger limo/ride, they head to the cheap hotel near the airport and either stay there or fly the jet to pick up other people especially if the jet is leased out on a cost share program. They rarely hang with the owners, if they do it’s brief. A buddy of mine flew some famous and rich people for awhile then quit after he had to clean up after this certain chihuahua several times.

Most pilots are on a professional level, and act much like a professional limo driver.

Edit, most folks want to be the guys flying the jet up front, me personally would rather be the idiot riding in the back of my private jet.

edit on 26-7-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
We have been telling people on here for months that these things were going to come down, and everything they know is wrong. Well here it comes. Their hero's are getting ready to fall. Their case against Trump already fell apart.

Buckle up butter cups. You are in for turbulence.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ronjer

Well, I doubt it would be "AF" (as in 'Air Force').

I think the term is "Executive One".

The larger issue though is a whole myriad of other things like communications and defense plans, etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I hope they tell it all! Idiots should have let President Trump have the win!
Expose them all and their crimes against children!

top topics

join