It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment is so, so, so unlikely...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm hearing all of this "Impeachment this" and "Impeachment that".

The global media is telling me "Impeachment calls grow".

Oh please. There were "impeachment calls" back in 2016 and 2017 when POTUS had barely even entered the Oval Office.

I've said it before and I'll say it again (and I'm not necessarily a sycophantic fanboy of Trump), the impeachment of the 45th United States President, President Donald J Trump, is about as likely as a super-advanced extraterrestrial species grandly revealing its presence/existence to humans here on Plant Earth.

Not. Gonna. Happen.
edit on 16-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

At this point the future is quite uncertain!

So when they land, there will be impeachment, or they will land when there's impeachment?

Is that what your saying?

I wouldn't tie these two things too fatalistically together

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is like the boy who cried wolf tale but this time, no morale to the story. He keeps doing it everyday for years. Eventually he is deemed as the village idiot. A real nuisance but, also a mild source of entertainment.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
This is like the boy who cried wolf tale but this time, no morale to the story. He keeps doing it everyday for years. Eventually he is deemed as the village idiot. A real nuisance but, also a mild source of entertainment.

And the moral of the story is ?
When you are a leftist , you are not supposed to believe a liar even if they are telling the truth..

You have been Gothsmacked.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Mitch will block it, forever. Demented Donald doesn't know many things, but he knows that Mitch has his back.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

This concept is the much scarier scenario/situation.
Uninformed by design, I'm guessing
We have no reliable news source and no clue what is being organized against us.

No bueno

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Agreed . It wont happen.

They only have 83 yes votes so far.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree. At this point it's much better for the Democrats to just use all this negative energy to carry them to victory in the next election. Why would they bother getting rid of Trump? He's their greatest asset right now.

I have said many times that his win in 2016 was a fluke. And also due to Obama deliberately lying about the Obamacare mandate thing and stubbornly defending his lies, insisting they weren't lies (when there was actually footage of him lying before and after the election and then lying about the lies).

Obama didn't do anything to make the right hate him more than they already did. He alienated a significant portion of his own base by passing a law that treated them like criminals and fined them for existing.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

This is like the boy who cried about the boy who cried wolf tale but this time, no morale to the story.

Still No Clue

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Heh, the Sunday Twistorm just guaranteed that if the Democrats don't tear each other to pieces before this day is done, the impeachment whining from the Ladies of the Apocaleft won't let up.

That's good though. Most Americans have no stomach for it. They'd rather vote him out because they know he hasn't done anything to warrant it. If he is "racist" (major league *if*), then he's less of one than prog darling Woodrow Wilson who served his full time in office.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm no fan of Trump, but I think impeachment is a waste of time. Bush led the U.S. into a war based on lies and wasn't impeached. Unless Trump starts a war with Iran (without congressional approval), I don't think impeachment will happen. Democrats should focus on fixing real problems, not impeachment.

Politics..... It's the two party dualistic system first. American citizen's second. Well, corporate interests are first for some politicians. Fulfilling those campaign donations..

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Your right, but the question is “why?”

Is it because Trump doesn’t deserve to be impeached??

Or is it because the republicans faced a crazy blowback after the Clinton impeachment , so everyone is kinda worried that may happen, and with a democrat congress trump is basically neutered... so the potential risk isn’t worth the benefit.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Ripples sweet ripples...

Why so nervous?

No Clue

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'm not so sure after the vote today. I think this "racism" that they claimed happened just gave them grounds to do it. This is a coup happening right in front of our eyes.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

I'm not so sure after the vote today. I think this "racism" that they claimed happened just gave them grounds to do it. This is a coup happening right in front of our eyes.

I see what you're saying but I'm still sceptical. So close to the next election too.

Yeah, I'm still gonna say it:

Not. Gonna. Happen.

top topics

join