It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no objective universe all is vibration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

The sense of smell comes down to vibrations and quantum tunneling. This means we smell food, we don't taste it. This is why when your nose is stuffy you can't experience food.

That's absolute nonsense. Government lies. Look. I know this is hard to swallow but fully functional humans actually have working taste buds that have NOTHING to do with olefactory senses,absolutely nothing. They are more dependent on bacteria in the mouth than anything to fine tune flavor detection further than the basic categories.

I just grew some weed that smells like bad breath and armpit but has the most unpredictable lemon lime floor cleaner flavor. You cant detect a hint of the flavor in the smell or a hint of the smell in the flavor. Sorry but it's reality. Sometimes things taste like they smell, sometimes they don't. Some things have smell and no taste. Some things have taste and no smell. Smell and taste aren't the same thing. Some day the government will be telling you your children's fukushima pig tails are normal too. Honestly i have to wonder what qualifications a man with no taste has in this world.

Whoever came up with that lie about smell = flavor was obviously planning for post-fuka Floridated commercial future which is upon us, when half the population cannot tell what the hell they are putting in their mouths because they're body is not functioning right and they can't taste it. And it's obviously by design. People are poisoning themselves every day because they aren't fully functioning.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Wrong! You said:

That's absolute nonsense. Government lies. Look. I know this is hard to swallow but fully functional humans actually have working taste buds that have NOTHING to do with olefactory senses,absolutely nothing. They are more dependent on bacteria in the mouth than anything to fine tune flavor detection further than the basic categories.

There's no need for crazy government conspiracy theories.

It's simple, when you have a stuffy nose, you can't experience your food. The quantum nature of smell is why we can detect so many distinct odors.

Human nose can detect 1 trillion odours What the the nose knows might as well be limitless, researchers suggest.

www.nature.com...

We have 400 scent receptors but can smell a trillion and maybe an infinity of different smells. This is because of the quantum nature of smell. It's vibrations and quantum tunneling converted to the smells we experience.

Because of this, we have a robust sense of smell and can experience all these different foods. We don't taste these foods, we experience them. The experience of what we taste has little to do with taste buds. If we only had taste buds, we might as well all eat the same thing because it will all taste the same. Here's more:

Why you lose your sense of smell and taste when you’ve got a cold

Still, what sucks with both colds and flu (aside from feeling ghastly) is that you can’t even enjoy the flavour of that yummy chicken soup you thought would make you feel better. Of course, it’s because you’ve lost your sense of taste along with your sense of humour. But ever wondered why you can’t taste properly with a cold or stuffy nose?

More importantly though, is to understand that the flavour of food involves both smell and taste. In fact, 80% of our taste is related to smell, so it’s not surprising that most of the flavour of a food comes from your ability to smell it, explains Professor Jeremiah Alt, Assistant Professor of Surgery and Rhinology at University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics.

In an online article on the American Rhinologic Society (ARS) website, he explains that the tongue is your taste organ, as it can sense salty, sweet, sour, bitter and umami (savoury). “Our sense of smell (known as olfaction) provides the rest of a food’s flavour, which is why it’s difficult to appreciate food flavour when you have nasal obstruction from a cold, stuffy nose or rhinosinusitus.”

When you have a cold, the swelling causes inflammation and obstruction, which impairs your smell. The flavour of food is produced only after taste is combined with a smell, so if a stuffy nose impairs your sense of smell, it will also decrease your perception of taste.

When your nose is stuffy, taste receptors in your taste buds have to do the job of assessing food flavour in different taste molecules all on their own. Truth is, even though you have around 2000 and 5000 taste buds on your tongue, in your mouth and throat (with each containing 50 to 100 taste receptor cells) they still don’t come close to what your nose knows!

www.health24.com...

So, it's not a Government conspiracy theory, it's science. That steak, chicken salad, slice of pizza or hot wings has no objective taste as any of those things. You only have the experience of eating those things because your NOSE KNOWS as the article says and the reason we have such a robust sense of smell with only 400 scent receptors is because of the quantum nature of smell.

This is a clear example of quantum consciousness.

Penrose and Hameroff say there's a proto-conscious field of qualia or experience that originates with quantum vibrations. These vibrations give us a very robust sense of smell. So, we don't taste spaghetti, Taco Bell or baked fish, we smell it and the vibrations are converted into experience.

edit on 13-7-2019 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Again, what you're saying is meaningless opinion.

LOL. Nether you @neonholographic, nor the scientists you quote have proved any scientific proof for your claims either. What you're saying is meaningless opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: neoholographic

Interesting thread!

On black holes here is a new item that has scientists scratching their heads...

NASA’s Hubble telescope detects supermassive black hole that defies theoretical models

www.foxnews.com...

Perhaps one day it will be discovered that supermassive black holes are the key to the origin of galaxies?

Without them the universe as we know it wouldn't exist? It would be as you said "99.9999999%" empty space.

Just read the article, great find!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

seems to me the hermetic view is right ! or at least the best answer yet

All is mind , the universe is mental !

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
In the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus says, “if they ask you: What is the sign of the Father in you, say: It is movement and it is repose (rest)

If all is vibration then we have to ask what creates the energy for the vibration? Which in turn implies to some sort of creator. Which then in turn leads to tough questions as to why a material existence in which all life competes against each other was created. Competition creates animosity.
At this point some will think, “but people can be capable of living in harmony with their environment and each other). People have to eat. Even abstaining from meat, still requires one to eat another form of life (a plant not only lives, but has been shown to have emotions when hooked to a lie detector). Also, when we get sick we want to get rid of the cold (virus aka life) and use medication to do such. No matter how good we want and try to be, we are required to take life.

So then the question must be asked, “is this universal reality the ultimate reality?” Or could the creator of this universe be but one from another and possibly ultimate reality?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tanoros

there is no difference or disconnect between what appear to be individual objects animate or inanimate , there is no difference between you and the ground you stand on or the air you breath ( alan watts(out of your mind), david bohm (wholeness and the implicate order)

it's all just one giant vibrating mass of energy and instead of looking at competing individual beings or entities , we dont look at the whole but as discrete units separate from each other.

it is not reality but just illusion, but the energy for that vibration began with the big bang according to science
to me that doesn't scream "creator " , just a mystery to figure out

according to physicists the universe we live in could potentially be a manufactured universe created by a superintelligent civilisation that created a new universe before entropy death devoured their universe in order to avoid it they make a new one with new star nurseries and transfer life or probes into that universe and carry on the seeding of life in the multiverse this could be created with a device similar in function to the LHC

So our species or the species that created life in the universe , or this universe could be countless billions of years old .

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I agree that all comes from one source. I however have my doubts that this universe we know is in fact the true all. It very well could be part of a greater whole.

Even though on some level all comes from one, on our level we experience separateness. Would you want to be attacked by a predator and eaten? I know I wouldn’t and I would fight to prevent such an attack, even though it’s only a part of the all consuming another part of the all.

I think where the two of us differ is I perceive reality through a spiritual perspective. I see a creators hand all over, golden ratio, distance between sun earth and moon, even the unique way our universe is geared towards creating planets and life (building block of carbon, and rate of burn of suns - not to fast and not too slow) But just because I see a creators hand, doesn’t mean that is the ultimate creator.

I don’t see a perfect creation as many spiritualist see. Besides the points I made in my previous post about competition (whether it’s one competing in many different forms, it’s still competition and the individual forms feel that competition) there is also the duality of our reality. Everything has two sides. Which makes sense when speaking about vibration. A wave has a high and a low point, two poles of the same wave. The thing about duality is, the truth is automatically split in two. To me, perfection is wholeness. A perfect universe would be one in which the wholeness multiplies and creates other wholeness’s. This can only be conceptualized because we exist in duality.

As far as matter creating all we know and no spiritual component. From the Gospel of Thomas: Jesus said, “If flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of flesh, it is a wonder of wonders. Yet the greatest of wonders is this: How is it this Being, which Is, inhabits this nothingness?”

What nothingness does Jesus refer to? Look up Gabriele Veneziano (CERN Physicist). He applied superstring theory to Max Planck’s Era (10 to the power of negative 43, closest time to before the Big Bang). In doing so, Gabriele found that the strings will shrink to infinity. The interesting thing is when Gabriele applied the same theory to a black hole it worked the same with him concluding, “Our universe is but a small piece inside a black hole”.

One last interesting fact about matter. In 2001 the WMAP (Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe) satellite was used to do two things. Calculate the age of the universe and what it’s made of. With a 5% error margin the satellite concluded the universe is 13.7 billion years old. It also discovered that the Universe is made of 4% regular matter, 23% of an unknown dark matter, and 73% dark energy. This isn’t saying that the 4% of matter is that small spec of matter in all of us and the rest is a holographic imagine. But rather all of the matter we see in the universe is only 4% of the whole universe.

With the above, could it be possible that life exists in other planes (dimensions) of existence? People always speculate about beings “out there” in space (they very well could be as well) but rarely talk about beings existing in another dimension. In the Law of One material, other dimensions are talked about at length. To focus only on the physical, could be a severely limiting way of viewing and trying to comprehend it all.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yeh Well I think along the lines of the hermetic view of the universe that all is mental

all that unforseen undetectable energy is all the matter waiting to be manifested or something along the lines of that !

I think there is definitely something more to it, but I don't want to put a label on it as a creator or anything like that
I mean it may not even be conscious of itself or aware of its own being hence why it needs all this to self reference ?

I think there are multiple versions of the universe and in the multiverse there is a goldie locks zone of Universes which are habitable , where the laws of physics allow for life, then there are universes outside of this zone where the laws of physics dont allow for life, much like the goldie locks zone around the host star in a solar system

I dont know really I just think its amazing whatever this all is , its so funny and sad at the same time
hahaha yes the principle of polarity speaks volumes of the dual nature of our universe !

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
I too share a hermetic viewpoint. I believe this material creation (this dimension and all others) is created through vibration. I also believe in the multiverse concept, I see it as all probabilities exist in the infinite universes (of material creation).
Where you and I differ is, I see the universes of material creation (and the many dimensions associated with material creation) as something made in the imagine of the true creation. An analogy: a programmer makes a virtual world modeled after our world. The virtual world is part of and made from our world. Those existing in the virtual world can only know the virtual world and not the true world outside. I see our universe (and it’s associated multiverses) as that virtual world. I believe the true universe (and it’s multiverses) exist as complete wholeness, and not as duality. In essence in the True, there is no bad, because there is no good. Everything is complete. This is something we can’t even fathom the existence of, we can only conceptualize it (even that’s hard).

What I’ve spoken about is hard for most anyone to accept. The reason I’ve landed at my current believes is through experience. At the deepest internal levels of myself, I felt as if my being is in a trap and not escaping the trap holds dire consequences. At the time non of it made any sense, I was very much into Karma and the Karmic wheel of life. I’ve always had what most would consider a blessed life, and I worked hard to produce more good than bad (in simple terms). I couldn’t fathom how I would feel such a way. Yet, at the same time, all my life I was driven to dive deeper and explore further. Seeking out new information and new personal insights. I now believe all existence as we know it (what I referred to as material creation and it’s dimensions) is all a part of an elaborate trap.

Something random I’ll share. At another time while exploring deep within myself, I had the distinct feeling (and visions) that I’ve lived this same life (the person I am now) more times than I can count. That this life has played out in all the many probabilities. Could reincarnation be nothing more than living the same life over and over?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

well if you think its a trap im sure you share that idea with a few groups.

Buddhist monks repeat mantras to the dead in tibet , so that they are not trapped here again when they pass on

others believe that we are a rebel species and we rebelled against our creator and now we are trapped here in this illusion as punishment.

I dont think its a trap or anything like that , I just find it ridiculous and hilarious and so I laugh instead of cry!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here is away to directly experience the profound truth that our senses turn the perception of vibration into the things that we can all understand and agree on so that we can function in a shared reality;

1/ Sit quietly with eyes closed and bring all your attention to the in and out movement of your breath at the point of your top lip and nostrils (for those who have vipassana experience this is called anapana). One must focus and refocus the attention everytime it waivers. Everytime the mind wanders bring it back to the breath.

2/ After 20 to 30 minutes (time spent on anapana will depend on skill, mood, energy level, etc...) but when you reach a somewhat calm focused state of mind bring your attention to the body itself. Just let your awareness and attention experience the whole body head to toe.

The above practice is somewhat necessary to turn the outward focused attention and awareness inwards towards a more subtle experience.

3/ After you feel calm and the attention has turned inwards start paying attention to the sounds of the world. Hear the wind in the trees, the dog barking in the distance, the car driving past, etc...and here is the key...begin to FEEL how sounds waves propagate throughout the body head to toe. Let your attention and awareness focus on sound waves entering through the ear. Feel the bodies reaction to the incoming sound waves...move your experience of sound from hearing to feeling and experiencing sound as vibration.

In the beginning it can be difficult to reach this place but if you begin to experience sound as a vibrational force you will come to realise (and most importantly experience) that we don't actually hear sound in the way we think we do. There is an external happening which causes a wave through the air that hits our hearing sense organ that causes a wave of sensation in the nervous system that we the have learnt to interpret and put a sticky label on it calling it a car, a bird, etc...so that we can share a reality.

And that is only one of the sense organs that perceive vibration and frequency.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ImprobabilityDrive

Well put.

I wonder if that has to do with FL's sound theory...

I can hear fear if there is some, as soon as someone starts talking!

Light, sound, heartbeat, emotions, sex, and thought, are all vibrational expressions of our true nature.

Sound is the most material and scientifically controllable expression of it! Once you control thaught nothing matters any more...

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Excuse my ignorance but what is FL's sound theory???

As you've pointed out NoClue, the perception of sound is the easiest sense to experience how the body/nervous system turns sound waves/vibrations into a thing we can all agree on i.e. a car, a bird, a dog, etc...

We have of course been coached since birth to make our sticky labels the same as everyone else's. It is so effective that after some years we no longer have conscious awareness of the process (feeling sound waves propagate throughout the nervous system) though it still occurs regardless if one is aware of it or not. The vibration of sound waves always impacts the nervous system and automatically without thought we go 'oh that's a car' or 'that's a dog barking'. It's quick, effective and useful.

There is so much information pouring in through each of the sense organs at any one moment and that is why we have instinctual feelings about people, places, etc...at the level below conscious awareness the senses pick up something and simply spit it out (or up to) the conscious mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

This comment blows my mind;

"If we lost all the dead space inside our atoms, we would each be able to fit into a particle of dust, and the entire human species would fit into the volume of a sugar cube."

Wow think that's gonna take sometime to get my head around

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ImprobabilityDrive

there is this fringe thread about Forgotten Languages, I stumbled across. There is a sound theory mentioned there I don't know what it is...

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Cheers NoClue I'll check it out

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If all is one, then our consciousness isn't exclusive...
It would all be conscious. Or would it?

edit on 30-7-2019 by MahatmaGanja because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join