It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Lied About Migrants Drinking From Toilets, Et Al

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Both sources 100% reliable without a doubt 😄

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Why isn’t she in a car seat?
The way she is talking and her mannerisms leads me to think this is more immigration shock and awe from the left.
👽

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

AOC Lied About Migrants Drinking From Toilets, Et Al

No, she didn't. The sinks above the toilets were out of service, and the detained migrants were instructed to drink from the actual toilet bowl.

2 CBS

ALL of the sinks above the toilets (which run from the SAME water supply as the toilets) were out of service?? Says cbs news??

No. No they were not.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I don't know how she even got to be in Congress, never mind how she is staying there. She is incompetent and a trouble maker who doesn't care about these people. If she did, she would have voted for the extra funding needed for more facilities. I cringe every time she opens her mouth.

And not only is she as dumb as she looks but she's quite the intentional deceiver as well...By now she has surely been educated as to the function of these toilet/sinks and yet fails to publicly acknowledge she erred...

Unless she didn't err...She was in the cell with the women and no doubt saw the toilet/sink combo and likely was shown how it worked...That means she's a flat out liar/democrat...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Everyone has made great comments on this, sensible comments.

When I rewatch the video I'm struck by how clean and organized the operation is. They are equipped to provide migrants with the things they need, which are clean or new. Diapers, clothing, products for women and other hygiene. You can see what's on the cart along with the toothbrushes and Mylar blankets.

Some of the water they're offered is in a cooler!

I think we're doing a proper job of taking care of them, although the taxpayer is obviously taking a beating for it. I'm not a fan of illegal immigration, but no one can say they are not being cared for properly.

AOC's comments are reprehensible. She should be removed, recalled, or sanctioned for lying to the American people.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Everyone has made great comments on this, sensible comments.

When I rewatch the video I'm struck by how clean and organized the operation is. They are equipped to provide migrants with the things they need, which are clean or new. Diapers, clothing, products for women and other hygiene. You can see what's on the cart along with the toothbrushes and Mylar blankets.

Some of the water they're offered is in a cooler!

I think we're doing a proper job of taking care of them, although the taxpayer is obviously taking a beating for it. I'm not a fan of illegal immigration, but no one can say they are not being cared for properly.

AOC's comments are reprehensible. She should be removed, recalled, or sanctioned for lying to the American people.

I agree. It's what struck me when i watched the video too.
Now they may well have 'tidied' up a little in order to make that vid, but who wouldn't do that.
But what can't be denied is the level of the facilities and the range of "products" available - every need seem to be taken care of as far as i could see. There aren't too many other countries in the world that would offer that level of facility to migrants.

Between this and the "Photo Ooops" (Photo Op) incident, AOC really ought to do at least one decent thing and resign.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Of course they are going to give that slag cover,and you eat it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join