It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

were alien forms a creation of God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I personally believe that orgainized, mainstream, religion is based around control.

But the general thought of a creator that is universal(or multiversal) is not about control.

To answer the question of the thread, yeah, if alien lifeforms exist, and a supreme being that controls creation exists, then they are the product of its creation.

I firmly believe that there has to be life of some sort "out there".

And I do feel there's more to ourselves, being sentient creatures, than just biology or physiology.

So if there is some creator, or source we flow from, then everything we exist with flows from the same thing, is my opinion.

X

If we created a human clone, and found it to have no spirit or "soul" then would that mean we are a divine creation?

If we created a human clone, and found it to have a spirit or "soul" then would it truly be a creation of man, or "god"?

(The above of course assumes you could detect such a thing, but I was trying to show a logic tree that I ponder.)

X

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yes i would agree that religion's main; and perhaps only purpose as an establishment nowadays is control. But i also believe that religion on a personal level is the exact opposite. I do not feel controlled by my religion, but infact in control of my religion....by this i mean i choose my beliefs and even though religion is there as a guide for living thats all it is and should be....a guide....not a mandate. I believe in a higher power, God....and i strongly believe in the possability of other life form (i refer to aliens not the angels) and i also believe that life form is also a creation of that higher power. But for what purpose? this is what i ponder. Why has this higher power not brought its creations together....which was the original creation?...so many questions

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
GOD is everything, and everything shares a portion of GOD. Since GOD exists outside of the every day understanding of both man and "alien" neither can either prove or disprove of GOD's existence while in the world of the "living". If there is really such a concept of "living" or of "death".

For all we know life that exists in intelligent form that communicates, exists in so many degrees of variation that it would be impossible to say which form exists for which purpose. Ie an intelligent life form that shows signs of physical manipulation of its enviroment could be higher or lower on the "rung" then man on earth.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

GOD exists outside of the every day understanding of both man and "alien"

How do you know God is beyond the understanding of aliens? Perhaps they have a far better grasp at both understanding and proving the existence of a higher being.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
nope, "if" an alien has a physical form as we know it, then it must be controlled by the same physical world that we are bound to. That said then a physical being can not know its independant molecular or ethral component states. Since to do would mean that the physical form would be destroyed.

True an advanced race may "see down" to a greater level of micro atomic detail then what we currently can. But in the end it is still a physical component and they would still have to theorize the transformation of the "essence" of what is alive and what is dead. They would have to have not only the means to watch every sub-atomic particle and its disposition during "death" but also the ability to watch every sub-atomic particle in the process of creating life from the very gene building of the micro -cromosome into an "egg" and the progression from fertilization to an embryo etc.

AND then they would have to have conclusive proof of the transportation of sub-atomic particles to their ultimate destination and decide if that constituted a return to GOD and then were later recycled as new compounds somewhere in the vast universe of space.

Quite a daunting task if you ask me, even for a race that could be thousands or millions of years ahead of us....

Remember that just because an "alien" race could have existed for a few thousand or million years more then humans does not mean that they are more technologically advanced. Current science says humanoids could have been on the earth possibly for over a million years. And yet we still can not travel to the nearest solar system. So stop trying to make "aliens" like they know GOD on a personal level. Life exists out there, but we all have the same questions in life.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
they reside on planet X / Niburu or our tenth planet as scientists call it. Some call it a comet planet. It is hollow and full of draconians (dragons) and Annunaki (fallen ones who came from heaven). they are imprisoned there for breaking GOD's law in the beginning (coitus with earth women). Aliens are posing a friends but are demons waiting to bring the antichrist onto the world scene, as soon as this planet gets close enough to earth the dragon/satan/anti-christ will rise to power before the whole world. He will be arriving as in a spaceship. This planet will come within the next 5 yrs.
The same planet that cause the earths seas to high tide at Noah's flood. aliens live on this hollow planet appraoching earth to fulfill last day prophecy. for more on this info go to ------>
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

The truth is not out there, The Truth is Here!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messenger
they reside on planet X / Niburu or our tenth planet as scientists call it. Some call it a comet planet. It is hollow and full of draconians (dragons) and Annunaki (fallen ones who came from heaven). they are imprisoned there for breaking GOD's law in the beginning (coitus with earth women). Aliens are posing a friends but are demons waiting to bring the antichrist onto the world scene, as soon as this planet gets close enough to earth the dragon/satan/anti-christ will rise to power before the whole world. He will be arriving as in a spaceship. This planet will come within the next 5 yrs.
The same planet that cause the earths seas to high tide at Noah's flood. aliens live on this hollow planet appraoching earth to fulfill last day prophecy. for more on this info go to ------>
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

The truth is not out there, The Truth is Here!

Good lord, that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join