It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, US and aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The news agency of iran fars had a story 2014 how the USA are ruled by Nazi-Aliens.
And I can see why. In their eyes Trump is just more open about it than former presidents.
It doesn't even matter if it's propaganda or what they really think. It plants a seed and it spreads.
That's not something Russia would be behind, is it?
I hope you get what I'm saying?
If that's an undesired side effect of US disinformation ... wow that would mean somebody really screwed up.

I don't want to jump to any conclusion, but just look at it objectively and it's pretty mind-blowing to consider it because it makes so much sense.
Every road to war starts with isolation, that's exactly what the US is doing. Even Europe is taking the side of Iran and they say is scared of the US, aliens vs humans.
Thankfully Trump is no swamp monster and says he doesn't want war. Because at this point it would be a publicity nightmare...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Illegals = democratic votes.

Dems vote to give ilegals social security, medicare, medicaid, social security, and whatever else there is so illegals vote democrat.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

No, tall-white aliens not illegals and democrats, the MIC.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Pretty sure dems dont discriminate in regard to an illegal vote..
edit on 6/24/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

You're stuck, try to look at it beyond your programming.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
The news agency of iran fars had a story 2014 how the USA are ruled by Nazi-Aliens.
And I can see why. In their eyes Trump is just more open about it than former presidents.
It doesn't even matter if it's propaganda or what they really think. It plants a seed and it spreads.
That's not something Russia would be behind, is it?
I hope you get what I'm saying?
If that's an undesired side effect of US disinformation ... wow that would mean somebody really screwed up.

I don't want to jump to any conclusion, but just look at it objectively and it's pretty mind-blowing to consider it because it makes so much sense.
Every road to war starts with isolation, that's exactly what the US is doing. Even Europe is taking the side of Iran and they say is scared of the US, aliens vs humans.
Thankfully Trump is no swamp monster and says he doesn't want war. Because at this point it would be a publicity nightmare...

If this quote is indeed from 2014, Trump has no bearing to the conversation.
So let's just remove that and focus on the "tall white space aliens," aspect.

Space aliens removes the aspect of humanity from who controls the USA. Nazi provides a negative connotation to rally behind.

Now we are left with tall and white as our descriptors:
The USA has a ruling body of the president, the congress, and the SCOTUS. The majority of which are white.
The president was not white in 2014.
I do not know the heights of the people in power and do not care so much. I'm pretty sure most are shorter than the average basketball player.

As your link, and yourself, claim this is something Iran claims, why are you invoking Russia?

Perhaps you bought into conformation bias?

Russia is a country of white folk. Are you suggesting the tall white folk controlling the USA are Russian?

Forgive me, perhaps I need some clarification as to this theory?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Do you have a source for this?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
America has the full backing and support of Australia, put us on that list of who's scared too.

Charles Hall is one to have a good presentation about the Tall Whites.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Remember, remember. Project paperclip. Those traitors. The only worthy scientist were Von Braun and his group. The rest should have been shot in the gulag by Soviet Russia. Just like MK Ultra and the Plum island. US should have allied China. Give Chinese the tech, they will build an empire faster than everyone just like Today. We would be a space faring race in Mars if Chinese got those secret tech. The only reason China doesn't have them today is part of the hostage planet tactic which the Gov screw us over. Basically, US screwed everyone on the process by inviting the enemies over, specially those who wants a white only civilization.

join