It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapshifting Intelligent Beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This post is going to be about a jumble of thoughts in my head that are trying to come together to form a hypothesis or at least a partial one.

This post is also mainly for those who already know there are such things as intelligent orbs in our skies that like to mess with our heads. I'm not going to backtrack and try make a believer out of someone who dose not want to do their homework.

So starting with the fact that we have these seemingly intelligent beings in our atmosphere and sometimes on the ground, and there are many instances of them being telepathic, perhaps we can learn something about ourselves as we study them. One question would be, "how do they know what we are seeing, saying, or thinking"? A conclusion one could arrive at is all of our sensory input is compressed into the brain and combines with the rest of our brain activities forming a constant signal of some sort which the entities can tap in to and monitor. The next question would be , do they monitor this signal locally, or can they monitor it from a distance, or wherever they are from? And are they intercepting these signals as they are being linked to some sort of storage place so our soul can be recovered when we die? Where exactly are they tapping in to the information stream?

Also, they seem to have a handle on time and events. If this is the case then they are capable of running the time line AND monitoring the thoughts of humans. Combine that with how they can shapeshift, surgically cut animals, form crop circles, alter electronics from a distance, it seems like we have Master Alchemists on our hands who can also manipulate the fundamental foundations of our reality, which we currently do not know much about. Whatever these things are , are linked up to the pulse of creation itself. They have no sensory input in the way humans do, such as ears, eyes, touch, ect, but they can perhaps get that input through the human itself when they tap into his information stream.

Ill add more later when I am not so tired, its just that I had to write this down before I lost my train of thought so far. Perhaps I should have written it in a notebook and organized it first, but why not just put it out here in the raw form.

There is more to where this train of thought goes, such as life after death, so Ill have more to add later.

Good night.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The concept of being able to shape shift your body is just to strange for me.. What kind of technology would be able to rearrange all your molecules to something else.. and how would the host survive that ?
One could argue that their tech is so advance that discussing it would be impossible... but if that is so, then there are no limits, they could turn invisible, shoot lasers out of their eyes, stop time, swim in the sun, teleport and turn into a pink cow.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
can you say if you ever saw an orb of any kind?and if yes what color?

Also said entities,did you get mocking vibes at all?assuming you did see something

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

I'll support everything here except the surgically cut animals part. That seems to be more of a black ops thing.

There's a telepathic network we can all access but it can be too confusing so most of us don't go there. That would be how they know to appear and approach when you call them.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Also said entities,did you get mocking vibes at all?assuming you did see something
I only ever saw "white" light orbs. The two occurrences were night and day.

The first occurrence (1978) was a true reality check. I felt, well, insulted. I felt nothing from them, except sheer arrogance the way they uncaringly forced their reality upon me. It did however change my life in such a way that going back to "Normal" was impossible. It was they who inspired my 40 plus years of research. But for the life of me I cant tell you it was their intention.

The second sighting was something else. There presence was not forced upon me, I was given a choice. This time, it wasn't just three as in the first sighting, it was a "Multitude" of them. I then knew who they were, and could sense their "Mission". I felt nothing but deep respect from them.

There is a barrior in our reality, our physical world. This barrior is intentional but can be breeched by them. Oh somewhere deep inside of me wants to think of it as a "spiritual" thing, but in truth it is probably a extreamly high tech knowledge on their part. They can poke their heads through and view our reality, and in so doing can manipulate, or inspire us. They do have a set of laws they may not breech, but do have some leeway in certain reas. The rules like here, are to be followed.

Presently, they are very active here on Earth. They are behind the wall of reality, trying to get mankind to stop fighing ourselves, and to start thinking about, well, peace. A very tall order.

But just as they temporaraly poke their heads through that wall, it is we, who are actually connected, to that wall. Our essence, soul, spirit, is actually connected to their reality, on the other side of that wall. It is where all spirited beings originate. So, they have a vested interest in our affairs, here on Earth. They understand how difficult it is on us who have to live a life in this flesh we were given. And upon our physical death, it is they, who come to recover us. It isnt a tunnel with a white light at the end of the tunnel, it is "They" who are coming to take us home.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
With all the talk here on ATS lately about FTL (faster than light) travel, you can just about guarantee any intelligent beings from somewhere else in the galaxy or universe would almost HAVE to be able to be shape-shifting beings. Why?

Because mass cannot travel faster than light. Mass cannot even travel AT the speed light. So, IF FTL travel was even possible (which I doubt for physical beings), they would need to be able to disassemble their physical being down to the atomic level, and the information about the re-construction would have to be what travels across space and time. At the destination, the intelligent life would have to draw on the atomic structure available locally to re-assemble themselves back to their original form.

IF the intelligent beings had this knowledge and capability, then they could equally easily re-assemble themselves back into a different physical being at their destination. And, this would seem very likely, because they would probably want to be as similar as possible to the resident physical beings at their destination planet so as not to freak everyone out which would likely put them at risk.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Shazbot Nanu-nanu.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
shapeshifting seems very unlikely to me..

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Im thinking not along the lines of an organic body but a different type of container. But then there are reports of them doing all of the above, well maybe not the pink cow.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes I have seen many. Most start out as multi-colored and imitating stars, then they can dim down, turn ember red, split in two, ect. Typically when they come down toward the ground they are red or orange.

Yes, mocking and synchronicity. Like showing up right over a field the exact second a UFO program aired on TV one evening. Theres more, thats just one instance.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: standingwave

I'll support everything here except the surgically cut animals part. That seems to be more of a black ops thing.

There's a telepathic network we can all access but it can be too confusing so most of us don't go there. That would be how they know to appear and approach when you call them.

Agreed, but there are some cattle mutilations that have happened here in Missouri that tend to rule out black ops.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I only ever saw "white" light orbs. The two occurrences were night and day.

The first occurrence (1978) was a true reality check. I felt, well, insulted. I felt nothing from them, except sheer arrogance the way they uncaringly forced their reality upon me. It did however change my life in such a way that going back to "Normal" was impossible. It was they who inspired my 40 plus years of research. But for the life of me I cant tell you it was their intention.

The second sighting was something else. There presence was not forced upon me, I was given a choice. This time, it wasn't just three as in the first sighting, it was a "Multitude" of them. I then knew who they were, and could sense their "Mission". I felt nothing but deep respect from them.

There is a barrior in our reality, our physical world. This barrior is intentional but can be breeched by them. Oh somewhere deep inside of me wants to think of it as a "spiritual" thing, but in truth it is probably a extreamly high tech knowledge on their part. They can poke their heads through and view our reality, and in so doing can manipulate, or inspire us. They do have a set of laws they may not breech, but do have some leeway in certain reas. The rules like here, are to be followed.

Presently, they are very active here on Earth. They are behind the wall of reality, trying to get mankind to stop fighing ourselves, and to start thinking about, well, peace. A very tall order.

But just as they temporaraly poke their heads through that wall, it is we, who are actually connected, to that wall. Our essence, soul, spirit, is actually connected to their reality, on the other side of that wall. It is where all spirited beings originate. So, they have a vested interest in our affairs, here on Earth. They understand how difficult it is on us who have to live a life in this flesh we were given. And upon our physical death, it is they, who come to recover us. It isnt a tunnel with a white light at the end of the tunnel, it is "They" who are coming to take us home.

Interesting thoughts. Sort of follows the Stix come Come Sail Away.

I have been thinking about how this all fits together for about 25 years. Dont know if I am much closer to understanding it than I was then.
edit on 23-6-2019 by standingwave because: additional text

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
With all the talk here on ATS lately about FTL (faster than light) travel, you can just about guarantee any intelligent beings from somewhere else in the galaxy or universe would almost HAVE to be able to be shape-shifting beings. Why?

Because mass cannot travel faster than light. Mass cannot even travel AT the speed light. So, IF FTL travel was even possible (which I doubt for physical beings), they would need to be able to disassemble their physical being down to the atomic level, and the information about the re-construction would have to be what travels across space and time. At the destination, the intelligent life would have to draw on the atomic structure available locally to re-assemble themselves back to their original form.

IF the intelligent beings had this knowledge and capability, then they could equally easily re-assemble themselves back into a different physical being at their destination. And, this would seem very likely, because they would probably want to be as similar as possible to the resident physical beings at their destination planet so as not to freak everyone out which would likely put them at risk.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Shazbot Nanu-nanu.

Unless!!!

Unless their reality operates somewhere where there is no speed of light.

Think about why we have the speed of light. What creates the speed of light? Does something have to slow down? Another higher form of energy? Is the speed of light simply the rate at which particles pop in and out of our existence? What causes it? What are the by-product of this energy permeating our "sea" or "space", could one be time, could one be gravity?

We are operating in a lower level than these beings, they have a different type of energy than we do , although we are connected.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
Think about why we have the speed of light. What creates the speed of light?

We are operating in a lower level than these beings, they have a different type of energy than we do , although we are connected.

What if the speed of light is the maximum rate at which data can be transferred?
See where I'm going with this? See the "light at the end of the tunnel"?
Maybe we're all in a computer simulation and the speed of light is simply a constraint imposed on us due to the limitations of the hardware being used. Maybe UFOs are just moderators that pop in and out to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Maybe... Who knows.

top topics

join