It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange lights on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So i like to think i am a very normal and sane person but a few years ago i had a strange encounter that at first i took to be an ET because at the time i was seeing a lot of strange things in the sky that other saw as well as very disturbing shadow 'men' in my house.

quick story, my girlfriend at the time was over at my house and i was in my bedroom with the door shut as i was trying to settle down for the night. My g.f was getting ready for bed and when she came around the corner to the bedroom i heard her yell and i shot out of bed to see what was wrong, she was back in the bathroom obviously very scared and she told me that she saw a man standing outside my door and it turned and looked at her and disintegrated right in front of her. when i asked her what the man looked like she said she couldnt see his face, next obvious question i asked was if she couldnt see his face how did she know it looked at her she didn't really have an answer. she never spent the night again.

after a few other unnerving events and people not really believing what i was saying i got some cameras inside and outside.

LONG periods of time pass between me seeing anything let alone me getting something on camera.

recently i have lost the 'fear' so to speak of the dark, being outside alone or walking past windows at night time.

the other night was very warm and i had my window open, before going to sleep i went to shut the window and on the bushes a few yards from my room i saw a very strange dim set of lights just floating on top of the bushes. I looked again to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks and sure enough the dim yellow light was quite solid and seemed to be 3d(i moved around the window and it looked different and had a good parallax effect).

i quickly shut my window and went to my security system and the 2 dim yellow lights appeared to be MUCH MUCH brighter and there appeared to be a few more of them.

the video is a 30 second clip but the light was there for a few mins. the video kind of speaks for itself, the lights blink out one by one and if you look closely when the main lights blink out a few smaller ones a second later blink out as well.

i've never seen these lights on the cameras before so im not 100% sure how to explain them. i only noticed them because they had a shimmering effect to my naked eye.

edit on 17-6-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

My guy those are moths flying about

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I see three lights on the lower right side that turn off but not really seeing anything else other than some bugs flying around.

Not sure what the three lights are, is that what you were talking about?

Creepy story about the guy your girlfriend saw I don't blame her for not wanting to spend the night!!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

not the moths, look on the bush the lights dont move

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

yeah thats what im talking about, if you make it fullscreen you should be able to see the other little ones right behind/next for a second when the main ones turn off and one of them just fades into nothing.

i saw the lights with my eyes when i was shutting the window as 2 very dim yellow lights that had a slight shimmer. the shimmer looked like heat rising off a hot road but illuminated.

i have lived here for years and years and have had the cams up for a good amount of time and have never seen them before or after.

there is nothing behind that bush except more bushes, the camera is filming in IR and for whatever reason i could only see two very very dull/faint yellow lights but in IR they are very bright and there are more of them. the points are so tight and bright you would think it would have to be a laser or something because the intensity and how fast they turn on and off and dont spread light around them

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hard to say with this stuff. Night security cameras use IR to see in the dark, and you'll get all kinds of funky reflections off bugs and webs little critters' eyeballs and stuff.

It doesn't really move prior to going out. Like it was a reflection of a light that was on somewhere off to the right out of camera shot that went away.

I saw a raccoon on my back yard security camera Saturday night. Pretty good sized, too.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
true enough

my cams are outside the house with nothing to reflect light off of. like no domes or enclosures.

also these turn on for a few mins very abruptly and turn off very abruptly with the smaller ones turning off a second or so later.

also i saw them with my own eyes but i guess that might be eyeshine? the lights were very very dim to the naked eye.

i have no idea what they are but the behavior of them was very odd and i have never seen anything like it on that cam or the 4 others so i thought i would get ATS's opinion

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

here's a fox i captured the other day, i have seen racoons and even a very fat possum its always fun to see what they capture in motion detect mode

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Interesting but i have neither the tech nor the knowledge to say much more.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread to read other opinions. I don't think it's a bug but not sure.

thanks for sharing....wish i could help / offer more

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
i have no idea what they are but the behavior of them was very odd and i have never seen anything like it on that cam or the 4 others so i thought i would get ATS's opinion

Fair enough. I was just thinking that it didn't look like the little lights moved, but rather the reflective light source. And that wouldn't be the IR lights on the camera, but something else.

Fairy folk? Pixies?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

here is how the camera is mounted

and bushes in question

behind the bushes is just a open field and sky so there should be nothing in there that has the ability to reflect the light.

i did however rake and smooth out the ground in that area to see if there are any paw prints just to rule out any critters and possible eye shine

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

tonight's edition of the lights, there were no lights on outside and there was 100% nothing behind or in the bushes

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I watched both videos several times (zoomed in as much as my laptop could), and I would agree with you -

- there is something "strange" about those lights...

The impression I get is something (maybe 'things') 'in' the bushes, rather than behind them..

It might be worthwhile (though tedious and time consuming) to chart their appearance over time and see if a pattern becomes noticeable..

Maybe hook up a floodlight and station some binoculars at the window?

I don't know...I think I'd be inclined to put a bit of bread and milk out by the bushes, just in case it's an incursion from Faeryland..

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

yea i was thinking the same of logging when i notice them, it seems to be a new thing, at least i think it is. maybe i just never saw them before.

and if you noticed the lights are different shaped in the two videos. the way they just blink out is pretty neat and nt like a light bulb or eye shine as they are very still and very localized

i took your advice i put clear wrap over the plate as it is raining here and i had no bread so i put some homemade lemon cake in there with the milk, just incase

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Oooh..lemon cake..way better than bread!

Please let us know if anything else happens

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
could they be fireflies?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Deadfreak

fitr flys bling and move and these are do none of that

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

3:00 and play at 2x(just for your times sake)
edit on 6-7-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Wow, interesting - is that the same clump of bushes from the earlier video?

At about the 2:10 mark, the light blinks off and on a couple times, then about 3:12 it actually moves from side to side..

I cannot imagine what that could be...

Maybe consider going out there with a high-powered flashlight if you happen to see the lights 'live'..

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

no they're different ones but the original bushes are a few yards away.

it's hard to get a normal light on them because i have to see it when it's happening, i only saw these ones cause i was scanning the previous night.

but gosh would i love to figure it out.

the light seems to leave a trail at one point and blur at another than finally fade away.
edit on 7-7-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join