It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial ATS Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I had to wait a while before presenting this one because I didn't know whether or not it would still stick in my mind or not over time. (Just keep in mind it is my personal prediction as of the present time frame)

The ATS members I feel will be alive & well in May 19, 2013 inspired by this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My probability percentages:

SimonGray (100%)

Those in 90% to 100% probability (Based on who I know):
TheBandit795

Not to say the rest of us will be dead & gone. Notice I didn't include myself.
These are the members who seem to 'stick' so far.

There are some new members who have not yet appeared on the scene who will have a significant impact on ATS in the years to come. Some young ones now who will not necessarily be young when they appear on the scene plus some young ones who have will have recently come of young adult age.

I will add to the list if more come to mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
MaskedAvatar will also be alive and well, having assumed even greater legendary proportions in his avatar's mind.

May the Elekilpomagtistzen be in your favor.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Timeline: 2005
Event: double post wiped
Effect on prediction and cosmic balance: zero
ATS Points earned: 1

[edit on 3-3-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I predict that KayEm and myself will be in Cornwall watching the light show from the asteroid storm that will wipe out ninety percent of the world.

I will then log on and post the ultimate ATSNN report, boosting my point score into the millions and kicking Fred from top spot

Then it will be time for

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I keep getting the same result for myself. It comes up MIA.

I also perceive a few others making a valiant attempt to reach me but one (that I can discern at the moment) just misses the mark. As an analogy, I'm in say, region A & they reach the adjacent region B. They cannot simply cross over the border to get to me in region A. There's a very strong barrier (you could say) separating the 2 regions.

I know this account will make no sense to most of you but not all of you I'm sure.

The eof the world is not what it will seem. There will simply be a separation of present coexistence.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying sen5e. I often times feel like "If i could just cross that barrier... then..." Maybe other's here will pick up what I am putting down. I am new here, but can offer much to the community. Anybody here ever seen the interplay of energy on the horizon???

new topics

top topics

join