It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wolf Cat- The Lycoi

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just came across this breed and have never heard of it before. Thought some of you cat enthusiasts would enjoy learning about them.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wolf kitties

Hehe

I guess I want one to hike with.....
edit on 15-6-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

My wolfcat eats snip and barks at the moon.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

“I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS", he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE.”

Gorgeous felines, Night Star!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Lovely video Night. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I've never heard of wolf kitties before.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I've never heard of them either until I came across this video. Glad you enjoyed it Hun!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I've wanted one of these cats ever since I first heard about them a few years ago, but there's no way in hell I'd jump through all the hoops the breeders demand of you in order to adopt one. Don't get me wrong, I understand their concern about wanting these cats to have a good home, but their stipulations are beyond ridiculous.

Fill out an application, give a very large non-refundable deposit(so even if you decide maybe the cat isn't right for you, they keep your money even though they'll end up selling the cat anyway), if you can't ever take care of the cat you HAVE to give it back to them, if they feel you're not taking care of the cat properly you HAVE to give it back to them, etc.....it's more like you're giving them a ton of money to rent the cat.

Such a shame.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Wow, might as well get a cat from the shelter. There are some gorgeous kitties that need a home and love.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I enjoyed the video! I don't think I've heard of these, before. The shedding would be nightmarish. No wonder her flat looks full of floof

top topics

join