It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The face of science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Drum roll !!!!

Enter the Dragon, Mike, The Beast, The Fury, The Grease....Tysooooooooooon. Formerly known as "the Scientist". Now keeping company in a local mental institution with Bill Nye. Has there ever been a more dynamic "scientific" duo ?? I'll wait..kapooooow !!!

What does the ever inquisitive mind has to say on this latest revelation ?

Nothing. Literally nothing. This clown...I just cant. The words fail me. Just imagine...known laws of physics getting broken in front of witnesses and monitoring equipment. One physicist stands alone...disinterested.

Favorite bits:

"What I want to know is...if it poses a threat, than I hope Pentagon is on it" (Scientist talking...shhhhh)

"How come there is no credible high def video of Aliens landing (sarc)" .....(good one...Fury)

"I'm ok not knowing" ( I just make TV shows)

I'm sorry folks. I dont have a facepalm GIF ready for this occasion. Just...picture it in your minds. The one with Picard and Number One together. Double epic facepalm. Soundbites included.

This is..the face. The science. And this is what's wrong with it for a long time now.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Your video doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

deleted.
edit on 4-6-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Mike Tyson's brain is scrambled from boxing and his recreational use of chemicals. Bill Nye "The Science Guy" holds no scientific qualifications...but he played one on TV.

When a person ceases to be relevant, they become sensational or controversial in order to remain in the public eye. It's show business, and The Show Must Go On. The media tends to attract attention whores.

new topics

top topics

join