It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2019 Conference Spotlight and Attendees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Great thread and seems quite relevant these days, especially as the Rockefellers are also heavily involved with the WHO.

IBelow is an alleged statement made by David Rockefeller when addressing the 1991 Bilderberg gathering (obtained by French intelligence agents tasked with monitoring the meeting).

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.” 

David Rockefeller

link

originally posted by: Homefree
I wouldn't piss in Kissenger's ear if his brain was on fire.

Just spat my coffee out at that one.

edit on 27-4-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
According to their website, the 2020 meeting is postponed. Sounds like the paradigm shift is real. They did not say canceled though, only postponed.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It was in late May to early June just 5 or so months before the CIVID 19 attack on the world.

I just wonder are there any indications at all of any foreknowledge of COVID from any quarters of these elites?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
All I can say is this

In studying the Bilderberger list of 2019 participants, watch for the advance of a drug or vaccine for COVID 19 coming from the Pharmacy giant Hoffman La Roche. More likely a drug.

They have a phase III trial of a pneumonia drug, Actemra, going on right now.

They're not as far as I can tell working on a vaccine unless they are behind one of the many drug companies working on one. That’s a good possibility since these drug companies often work together and have hidden owners.

Why do I say this?

A head honcho of Hoffman La Roche was at Bilderberger this year.

I won't say his name look it up for yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
there we go friend, this is the kind of investigating we should collaborate on. Hoffman La Rouche, lets see their board of directors.

Anyone here look familiar??

When you say this year, are you saying their was a participant list for the 2020 meeting, or were you referring to 2019?? I am betting some of the European monarchs that were at 2019's meeting are financially connected with this company with more than just a handful of shares on some trust.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

2019 and His name is here en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not mentioning this guys name it might be flagged.

BTW, Didn't someone say they canceled the 2020 meeting, I think?

edit on 28-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join