It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the US more than it appears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i have been looking at recent US history, for eaxmple who did kill kenddy, apprently he said peace could last foever and was shot was he a gate in some ones way and was 9 11 staged just so the US could begin there plans. i think america treat britain like sucum. what do u think

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicX007
i have been looking at recent US history, for eaxmple who did kill kenddy, apprently he said peace could last foever and was shot was he a gate in some ones way and was 9 11 staged just so the US could begin there plans. i think america treat britain like sucum. what do u think

i dont understand what you are trying to say here

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I agree with infinite.

Unintelligible post.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicX007

Attempted Translation:

I have been looking at recent US History, by recent I mean from the 60's forward. For example: The John F. Kennedy assination. Kennedy had been an advocate for Peace lasting forever. I am wondering if he was a Hinderance to some individuals and was removed? And as of more current history, September 11th 2001, I have heard that it may have been staged by the U.S Government so they could start the war on terror? I think America treats Britian like scum. What do you think of all this?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
While the attempts at translation are admirable, i to have no idea what the author is saying or how he is relating it to the NWO.

So I will lock this thread for now. If the author would please edit the post for clarity so that we may better understand his point and take on how this event pertains or has NWO implications. If you are out of the edit window, please u2u me and I can make the changes for you.

Thanks
FredT

new topics

top topics

join