It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jersey devil is real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If you've ever been to Ikea in Elizabeth NJ on a Saturday then you will agree Beelzebub's lair is just 200 feet below the building!

Besides our honest politicians New Jersey renowned for our various demons. In addition to Beelzebub living in Elizabeth, we have been harassed by the Jersey Devil for years:

Jersey Devil

These creatures are often chasing or herding deer timing it just right so the deer cross in front of a fast moving car. Don't sleep out in the woods in New Jersey ever. Some people think the Jersey Devil is responsible for creating the term "happy camper".

Be safe, be strong:

Jersey STRONG

edit on 24-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yes, they're real.....but demons from another dimension

Did your guys know scripture says demons can take any form two or four legged or with wings

I got ran off once by Seattle......when predator calling...scary, yeah

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Did your guys know scripture says demons can take any form two or four legged or with wings

New Jersey is a special place. Some people think New Jersey is Hell on Earth. And people who are born here are reincarnated to be punished by God. If it were not for our honest politicians, our most famous one becoming president, we would have nothing to hold dear.

You can't fit Oil and petrochemical refinery state on a license plate?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Please tell us more about this Beelzebub's lair is just 200 feet below Ikea ?
Was it just a figure of speech or ... ?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me if Ikea was a creation of Beelzebub, him living under one to throw people of the sent is brilliant. Those chipboard wardrobes and cupboards were surely designed and created in hell!!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Please tell us more about this Beelzebub's lair is just 200 feet below Ikea ?
Was it just a figure of speech or ... ?

It must be the night club. Tell home you're going ikea. Ask the cashier for the roman forniture room.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Isn't the Jersey "Devil" a member on this site? I feel like he is... Who could it be?...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

"Scripture" is YOUR truth...not every person, culture and faith believes in it as you do...denying any other possible probability...

So when saying "Hey guys ..demons"...your/my/our faith knows there are other options.

Ask a Buddhist, Jew, Muslim, Hindu about our Christian scriptures. If you believe everything is demonic...

If the angels come to take you to Heaven...and you see Jesus in the clouds...don't buy it. They/He/them...will really be demons. Right?

Hey guys! You didn't know?

MS

a Christian

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If it is a demon with special powers.

It sure seems like it would have left New Jersey by now?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

"Scripture" is YOUR truth...not every person, culture and faith believes in it as you do...denying any other possible probability...

So when saying "Hey guys ..demons"...your/my/our faith knows there are other options.

Ask a Buddhist, Jew, Muslim, Hindu about our Christian scriptures. If you believe everything is demonic...

If the angels come to take you to Heaven...and you see Jesus in the clouds...don't buy it. They/He/them...will really be demons. Right?

Hey guys! You didn't know?

MS

a Christian
no, knowing and accounting for all the scriptures.........Jesus would be well known........

Yes the expected deception is ufos taking people up in the silver seed.......but......

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That's why we must discern before trusting. But, yes I agree with GBP/JPY - demons.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Had a religious friend when asked if the end was coming and he saw Jesus and His angels coming in the clouds...then what.

"I'd grab my Bible and and run like hell! He and those "angels" would really be demons.

I never spoke with him again. Lost...he really had no clue...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
*deleted by me
edit on 24-5-2019 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

*see reply above
edit on 24-5-2019 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

*see reply above to hiddeninsight

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I worked at a travel plaza off the PA turnpike and would find all the time. These small droplets of tar or grease. Not sure what they were. It took a paint scraper to remove them. The stain would stay for a couple of mops of the floor. It wasn't from the parking lot. I inspected it constantly even on the hottest days the tar would stay stiff.

It wasn't till I learned about skin walkers years later I finally was able to put two together. All these creatures have been talked about for thousands of years. Different names but sharing the same descriptions.

Some people can call it hell. I call it anti earth. I know it's a high ball theory with little way of getting proof but here it is.

The earth is a giant generator and we are quantum entangled with another planet who knows how far away. The EM field that protects us also may be doing things that we can't understand. The stories around skin walker ranch. Intrigue me. The early accounts of portals. Some people just vanish through them and other things come through them as well.

I know it's rough I'm sorry about that but I do think we are bring invaded by something and I think silver is their weakness.
edit on 25-5-2019 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Jesus as a child studied the scriptures...and was in none of them...right?

Old testament...pre-Christ...careful referring to "all" the scriptures

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Just another add...is it true when asked if you live in Jersey....someone's bound to ask "Yeah?! Which exit?!"*

*I dig N.J. and all its history!
edit on 25-5-2019 by mysterioustranger because: oops

new topics

top topics

join