It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell for it too but it is time to wake up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I agree with you. I looked deep into 3rd Reich allies back in WWII from the middle east. They regrouped shortly after WWII and gained control of USA media during and / or before Dwight Eisenhower. We are witnessing the WWIII in USA today and the rise of the 4th Reich. Who will win?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Democrat politicians are communist ass-bags who hate America.

Republican politicians are communist ass-bags who hate America, but they lie about it.

THIS is politics today.

That's one thing I could agree on to some extent, but the thing is, if you snuggle up to these dirtbags...and that is what so many are doing, you become dirt yourself.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Happy to see fellow centrists here.

We don't speak up enough.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Be happy in your own part of the world . Keep the government as far out of your life as possible . There has to be a whole lot of change before our government cares about the people .

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
... Why can't people see that voting for another human being has never and will never be a good idea?!

Some people can see.
Lessons Not Learned From History: Awake!—1984

LESSON 1​—Changes of government: As in the days of the French Revolution, the tendency is for like to succeed like, the “change” being more apparent than it is real. Thus, tyranny may well succeed tyranny. In Western democratic societies, like that of the United States or Great Britain, party succeeds party by election. But fundamental changes do not really occur.

Interestingly, noted writer Paul Valery observed: “All politicians have read history; but one might say that they read it only in order to learn from it how to repeat the same calamities all over again.” But why is this so? Basically because what the Bible says is true: “It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.”​—Jeremiah 10:23.

What is the lesson in this? “Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs.” (Psalm 146:3) The promises of men are usually unreliable. ...

How Did Jesus View Politics?

Clearly, as these examples show, Jesus refused to get involved in political affairs. But what about Christians today? What should they do?

What Should Christians Do Today?

TRUE Christians today do not participate in politics. Why not? Because they follow Jesus’ example. He said about himself: “I am no part of the world.” Regarding his followers, he stated: “You are no part of the world.” (John 15:19; 17:14) Consider some reasons why Christians should not become involved in politics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join