It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Sky The Coming Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well folks it’s been about 7 years since Iron Sky was released and now the long awaited sequel “The Coming Race” is available.

For anyone who doesn’t know, Iron Sky is a low budget science fiction movie about Nazis living on the dark side of the moon, plotting their eventual return and conquest of earth. It’s chalked full of all kinds of conspiracy theory and occult references.

The second installment is titled “The Coming Race” touches on the Vril, Hallow Earth, reptilians, and much more.

Il keep this thread spoiler free other than that this movie has Tom Green playing the leader of a cult the worships Steve Jobs, that alone is worth a watch in my book.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm in........lets go

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Well folks it’s been about 7 years since Iron Sky was released and now the long awaited sequel “The Coming Race” is available.

For anyone who doesn’t know, Iron Sky is a low budget science fiction movie about Nazis living on the dark side of the moon, plotting their eventual return and conquest of earth. It’s chalked full of all kinds of conspiracy theory and occult references.

The second installment is titled “The Coming Race” touches on the Vril, Hallow Earth, reptilians, and much more.

Il keep this thread spoiler free other than that this movie has Tom Green playing the leader of a cult the worships Steve Jobs, that alone is worth a watch in my book.

I am going to check out Iron Sky tonight. Been meaning to watch it.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I watched it.
6/10 so/so

Watchable, but I would be pissed if I payed for it.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I loed the first one,but thought the coming race was garbage.
Shame really,I was looking forward to it for ages.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I loed the first one,but thought the coming race was garbage.
Shame really,I was looking forward to it for ages.

You loved the first one, but thought the second one was garbage?

Holy hannah, I thought the first one was garbage.. I watched it just now.

That means, as I traipse the boundaries of the second one, I'm going to fall off the edges of sanity, no?

And I'm almost out of plonk.. this will be a measure of faith.. I could simply imbibe my final solution on the ends of something familiar, or endeavour to explore this, this expedition..

God Stands it... I shall journey on !!! *hic*... if not just to see how a cast 7 years on portray themselves 7 years later, after 7 years before having been just now... Wait, what?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The 1st one was hilarious...

top topics

join