It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunscreen is not good for you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well there are natural alternatives. You have to look at the ingredients brother. My alien brothers with the red and blonde hair who caused WWII know how to protect from the Rays of the Sun.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You understand there is information out there that the magnetic field is weakening? If that's true and we're headed for a pole reversal, then yeah, you could have baked for hours decades ago and not sustained the same damage you'd get now. A weaker magnetic field allows for more solar radiation.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You might be onto something - I always get headaches after using too much moisturizes (I suffer from dry spots).

-MM

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't know much about this sunscreen fella, but I guarantee you he hasn't killed as many people as melanoma has.

Peter.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If you read my other link, my dad got Melanoma and his doctor actually said that some skin cancer is cause by..............................not ENOUGH sun!

I think you should find a new Doctor. Skin cancer can have other causes but UV light is the main cause.

Cancer research UK

this is quoted from the NHS UK website.

Most skin cancer is caused by ultraviolet (UV) light damaging the DNA in skin cells. The main source of UV light is sunlight.

edit on 8-5-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join