It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange sentenced to 50 weeks in UK prison

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
The way you are talking, you think he is guilty, you want him to be guilty that much is true. Even when you look into the case, there is nothing there!

Nope. I don't think he's guilty, but that needs to be demonstrated in a court. I have been consistent in saying that.

When you look at the case (in Sweden) we have four charges including rape, which is serious. In the UK extradition and various appeals, it was confirmed that had he committed the alleged offences in England then there would have been a prima facie case to answer. You don't know any of the evidence so are unable to say whether there's anything there, or not. The same applies to the US case.

That's what courts are for. If the law was judged by armchair voyeurs then it would be a shambles.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Xcathdra

No idea...

I think you should have started with that in the last post.

You went from very confident Assange crossed the line to having no idea about any of the evidence involved.

He did cross the line and I have maintained that position about Assange from the start of wikileaks. As for evidence it was presented to a grand jury for the indictments. Since Grand Jury proceedings are secret I dont know what evidence was presented. I only know evidence was presented.That evidence will be challenged by his defense attorneys at any preliminary hearing.

Take it up with them.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join