It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Licensed therapist claims exercise is a white supremacist Nazi science

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Some days I'm confused some days it's the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Its got to be a comedy sketch,my brain is refusing to accept this "person"(is that ok to say?who knows these days)is serious.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That's a sex therapist?!?! OK, I know through history there have been some famous sex therapists who were difficult to imagine in any role of personal experience where sex was concerned, like Dr Ruth...

...but at least she was short enough to have peeked through plenty of key-holes in hotel doors over the years to give her some idea of what sex involved. I have a damn difficult time imagining anyone out there has given this Sonalee Rashatwar a roll, though. My God, whatever it claims to be, it's disasterously unattractive and unappealing to the eye.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You by definition can't be bisexual if you are non-binary.

Maybe you are then an ambisexual walnut... idk.

As someone who is bisexual I recognize that there are two different sexes...

Sorry... it's a personal rant of mine about gender fluidity.

To the OP, it's quite obvious that white hetero males are the only ones on the planet that are holding obese people down.

Because they were the ones that invented gravity!

This poor woman has so many levels of fail that's it's hard to see all 400 pounds of her under it.

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

But this stuff now has a validating platform because of certain philosophies of thought like moral relativism and subjective truth.

What matters is her truth and not yours or mine or the objective truth. If she (sorry them) believes that science is a white oppressive construct designed to create high blood pressure rather than a simple lack of good health, then that's what matters not what actual research and, you know, objective fact say.

And because of those philosophies ans schools of thought, she is given a platform and validation rather than kept in a dark corner of quackery where she belongs.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Whats funnier is her saying that shes a sex therapist, but then doesnt believe in genders at the same time

So tell me Dr. How does sex work then? Put the donut down i cant understand you

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Maybe she's big into theory?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Only thing I got to say about this is ...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Seems to me that anyone who went to that for therapy would end up more confused than when they started.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Exactly right.

It actually genuinely concerns me. I get laughs out of it all, like many, but I only see this getting worse.

Its why I asked the question; How do we actually address this? Because I really don't know, literally everything seems to make it worse and in hindsight, its not surprising that modern communication technology has been at the heart of things.

This continuing, massive break from even the fringes of consensus reality is deeply concerning.

I don't know, maybe I'm worried over nothing. I hope so at least, but we have essentially formed a lot of our technology and society around giving the craziest voices the largest platforms. And, they don't listen to anyone outside the Religion. It appears to me that it has the chance of becoming one of the most dangerous belief systems the world has ever seen. The core crazy voices may be as low in number as "always," but those who actively partake in the religion are.. just as worrisome, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The part about validating her with a platform is the part that's the issue.

I truthfully don't care if who or what she wants to sleep with or what she chooses to believe about her weight and blood pressure. Heck, let her post her views to message boards, YouTube, etc.

But what possessed a university to think she needed to lecture?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Some people are all about banning views they don't agree with.
I say let her spew her nonsense as much as she wants. But anti-abortion and anti-SJW types get "disinvited" from coming to the campus to spew their rhetoric, and someone like this is welcomed? I always thought free speech was a bastion of higher learning.

Not going to bash her personally, she's obviously got problems with her weight and self esteem. I feel sorry for the people who buy into her ideas though.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's the millennials. What was said to them with good intentions as they grew they ended up interpreting in the end as, "everyonr should get to live a life feeling as good looking as the next person, as successful as the neighbor, as happy as the celebrity millionaire, etc." So any trait that does not line up with what Generation X's beauty ideals were gives someone today the right to declare that inconsistency hate or some phobia or ism. Safe spaces prove it. They lunge for the jugular of the few awesome teachers Dean's and would be role models they have and get them fired until their universities are safe spaces meaning a place where your worldview is never questilmed or put under review. Not as much a safe space as a traditions and reason free space.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My next door neighbor has a 14 year old daughter. She is awkward, shy, a bit overweighht, and in love with sliding down the bannister..

this speaker is a bannister lover, one of those wide wooden ones, not one of those thin black wrought iron ones, the kind with the large wooden ball stopper for a happy ending.

Just a guess

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

As far as a mental disorder, I'm starting to believe the government
is actually turning stuff upside down and calling it normal: in order
to justify calling everything inside the razor wire [[us]] nuts.
It's working maybe better than Vlad Lenin's wet dream, too.

Isaiah 5:20 English Standard Version (ESV)

20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter!

Woe to those that do evil? How about when you put them on a pedestal and let them shout insanity as truth. Then set social media attack dogs on those that point out the obvious insanity. And we were worried about the government being big brother. Society became big brother, and society is proud of the evil feat.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Exercise is now racist?

I swear these progressives want us all fat and miserable like themselves. Just because you lead a miserable existence doesn't mean I need to as well.

<< 1   >>

join