It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible underground entrance on Groom Lake & other strangeness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
What are your thoughts about Phil Schneider as it pertains to DUMBS? His story is absolutely incredible if true.
Although his death was ruled a suicide, anyone with a peanut for a brain could see it was foul play.

S&F

Great reply & points ES

I believe Schneider is the real deal. He had no reason to lie, and the physical evidence (scars) and the way he told his story signaled credibility to me.

There isn't a single doubt in my mind that Schneider was murdered for what he knew and was willing to divulge

The fact Project GASBUGGY was going on near Dulce tells me that a massive installation could've been built in the underground area cratered out by the nuclear detonation. Furthermore, if there was truly an engagement between ET/Humans, the entire operation *could* have been a cover for a nuclear strike. Just a theory, but I find Operation GASBUGGY and its proximity to Dulce base an interesting connection at the very least

edit on 4/12/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
What if all the activity at GL was to keep the focus on GL? Certainly, development is going on there but maybe not the type that is postulated by some. Where else is development going on?

It could very well be. With how things are compartmentalized I wouldn't be surprised if the technology were spread around to different sites/contractors, to the point where folks working on these projects may not even be fully aware they were working with ET technology

That said, I am still interested in finding out more about this U-shaped apparent entryway

Is there any alternative explanations for this structure?

Thanks for the reply, and you make a great point about GL being a potential smoke screen

new topics

<< 1   >>

join