It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crater Lake - Butler Butte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What is going on in the Crater Lake Area ??
www.pnsn.org...

[edit on 2-3-2005 by coordinator]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Holy crap. I have no idea how to read that graph properly but I'm assuming the lines represent pressure, temperature, tremors or something like that, and whatever they record, it sure as heck is building up ALOT. and getting ALOT stronger or more frequent.

Maybe an eruption or small vent or something is about to happen?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It seems there alot of volcanic action and eathquakes occuring, eveywhere around the world.

Its very unusual, Its like its all building up to something.

this recent earth quake in Darwin has got to say something, we do not normally have quakes here in Australia, and to have one of that size is just wow...

My mother and I have been doing alot of reading into it, and we have also been monitoring the action over the past few weeks, I dunno its just suss, Its the start of something big.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I am not sure if it means anything or not. I have noticed over the past 6 months or so that all the volcanos start going crazy before a big quake. As for those 2 volcanos, I have been watching them for a bit now and I have tried to look more into them but there is nothing out there on them. No body talks about them, but I agree it is time people did. Something is up.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I cannot understand why more people are not sitting up and going ..oh geez maybe we have something to worry about....

Mt St helens, Krakatoa, Egon, Etna and Kluichevskoi it could be any of them or any other but one or more is going to go big time.

Perhaps Egon as it has never erupted before on record. It does seem funny though that at one side of the plate we have Indonesia dancing since Nov Dec but yet on the other side, there is only Mt St helens..California has been so quiet... San Andreas is perhaps the most notorious and yet quiet part of the busy plate other than Canada which has never really suffered muchly at all.

We have Indonesia and the volcanoes dancing....I presume from that plate pushing up into Asia and India but on the other side of the plate where it is being dragged away there hasn't been much, except for Alaska....I think personally that the other side of the pacific plate is due for something and as the Indonesian side is doing a steady dance and releasing energy all over the Americas side of the plate may be a tad more abrupt.

The last year of major eruptions where a few major volcanoes danced was 1971 and it has been rather quiet for a few years.

One theory may well be that the HAARP project has got the seismic activity contained so there is no major quakes but sooner or later the earth is going to burst out of captivity with a loud screaming furious yell.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Crater Lake, a lake within a collapsed volcano that is the deepest lake in the US at 1932 feet deep, has been experiencing tremors someone stated. It is a very nice scenic area with very clear water.
www.skimountaineer.com...

There's a newer volcanic dome rising up out of the lake. Anyone know if there's been any change in this lava dome or are we just talking tremors?
small pic of lava dome link
www.skimountaineer.com...

It's a great place to visit and I still remember taking a boat ride across the lake several years ago. Hopefully the tremors are nothing serious.

new topics

top topics

join