It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy is basically identical to Rachel Maddow - it's like they are one person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Michael Knowles. I never saw him before but after listening to him for 2-3 mins, I could have sworn it was Rachel Maddow talking, even the tone is almost identical.

Here he admit's it - but it's "satire"..

I hardly watch her at all but I remember how annoying her speech and mannerisms are, and this guy not only looks the same, but talks, moves, "manners" the same as well. Same glasses, haircut, facial structure, eyes, chin, etc

There's a picture on this tweet that shows a comparison and some other similarities and oddities.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Just what the world needs, another Rachel Maddow.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Just what the world needs, another Rachel Maddow.

Yeah, right?! Doesn't he/she look like they are twins? How can two people be so identical in every aspect and have the same job?

It's like one person wearing a "green suit" and a CGI body is placed over them. I wouldn't doubt it. I'd like to meet both at the same time - well, kind of.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

He makes some interesting points about artificial insemination. Oh wait, this thread is about attacking how he looks. Yeah, he looks Cuban and you can't trust Cubans!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

He makes some interesting points about artificial insemination. Oh wait, this thread is about attacking how he looks. Yeah, he looks Cuban and you can't trust Cubans!

Do you need a safe space?

OP simply stating the obvious similarities....

What's it like to be offended all the time?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 4/4/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

How weak minded must you be that you are unable to come up with an intelligent response and are only capable of shaking your magic 8ball of bull#t and lets see "insinuate racism where none was implied" ah, your favorite one!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yeah I think its completely obvious he stole her entire schtick, and its working. The weak minded prefer familiarity. Less work for their minds to have to perform. They take one look at the guy and instantly know he is gonna parrot everything they already agree with. Then the reward center of their brain gives them a little pat on the back for reinforcing the existing belief system.
edit on 4/4/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I guess.... if you're the type to judge a book by its cover.

And we all know the advice associated with that.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Yeah I think its completely obvious he stole her entire schtick, and its working. The weak minded prefer familiarity. Less work for their minds to have to perform. They take one look at the guy and instantly know he is gonna parrot everything they already agree with. Then the reward center of their brain gives them a little pat on the back for reinforcing the existing belief system.

Well the thing is this is supposed to be a conservative site, so IDK how many would know Maddow. He's on the same network as Ben Shapiro, so I find it odd that they would pick one of the most hated people in the leftist MSM and parrot their actions. It seems like a really bad choice IMO and VERY CREEPY.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Why do you bother posting? Do you think anyone cares about your ridiculous comments, it's not like you even argue any good points - you just insult people and act like a childish fool. You are like the 6yr old in the room who thinks his insults to the adults matter or are even noticed. You could do something productive with your time and not waste so much of it on this pointless endeavor.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Lauren Holly and Laurie Holden are the same person!

Dumb and dumber 1 & 2

C´mon man, even the name!
edit on 4-4-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join