It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visualising death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I just visualised having a heart attack and dying. I "felt "the pain and the disorientation, I fell to the floor and as the pain sustained in my chest I thought "bastard I am going to die" and I did but it was just like falling asleep and drifting into dream as I was took into a different realm of spirit and had silhouette form and the face I saw waiting for me whilst I didn't recognise it seemed familiar and also had silhouette form, I have zero fear of death now and look forward to exploring that realm more through meditation whilst I am alive it reminds me of a book I wanted but forgot to get a few years ago called the secret of dying while living, I will now go and look for it

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 316stee420

The mind has strange ways of dealing with asphyxia.

But I hope, when my time comes, it's clear and concise.. and not filled with regret.

We return to that from which we came, where the person we think we are, is rendered without personality, back to the essence. After that, who knows.. we each have our own heavens, and our own hells, that wait for us.

We can never know, until we are there.

edit on 23-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

i visualize death as a graviton thats shaking and telling me some bottom feeders in china tilted the earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't have to visualize it. I've been close enough to tell you that it isn't a fun time and your brain does some pretty bizarre things when it's near death.

I can tell you this much. It doesn't take much to put a human being on death's doorstep (much less that you'd think if you didn't know any better). As you hear every single day, cherish every moment of good health.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

What made you decide to do that? How did you prepare for it? How did you end the visualization and return to normal? I am intrigued by this.

top topics

join