It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad's Unique Way Of Getting His Baby To Take A Nap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, I needed a break from posting threads on UFO and Political related stories, so it's always refreshing to come across a story, or a video clip that pulls on your heartstrings. With all the divisiveness in our country, that tears us apart, it's nice to see something that reminds us what's truly important in life...the LOVE for our familes, friends and neighbors. Hope you enjoy the short video clip:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Well, I needed a break from posting threads on UFO and Political related stories, so it's always refreshing to come across a story, or a video clip that pulls on your heartstrings. With all the divisiveness in our country, that tears us apart, it's nice to see something that reminds us what's truly important in life...the LOVE for our familes, friends and neighbors. Hope you enjoy the short video clip:

Too cute. I remember when my son was that age. I sometimes would just put him in the car and go for a long drive. He'd be sleep in no time and then I'd have to try to get him from car into the crib. It worked though.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

That is really adorable. I wonder if the little baby feels comforted by the vibration and sound.
If they could only stay that little....sigh

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We used to have a way of stroking our son's forehead. You went downward toward his eyes. He would reflexively close his eyes as your hand got to his brows. You did it slowly and gently lifting up over his eyes so you never actually brushed his lids or anything, just passed over them before circling back up to his hair line to brush back downward over his forehead. It would usually take less than 10 strokes before he simply couldn't be bothered to open his eyes again and fell asleep.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My kids are both in college now. I miss those days, rocking them to sleep, cradled in my arms!

new topics

top topics

join