It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frozen Realm - Dante's Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I had an odd dream, I awoke in a place which seemed like a frozen realm.

It was cold, the terrain was covered in snow and also ash was falling from the sky. As I began my journey through this place I walked across what I assumed was a frozen lake, at a point where I felt tired of walking I sat on the ice and noticed something odd in it.

Within the ice I saw what looked like mummified bodies, but they were not mummified the way you'd imagine. They wore different types of clothing and some had old ornaments, crowns and other things on them. But they were not normal sized individuals they were what I would call giants the height of almost 3 or 4 people put together.

I also saw what I could only define as clay or rock beasts, like giant elemental creatures or guardians?

After a while I found this circle which seemed strange, with many symbols and as I went to sit in the middle of it. The circle lit up with different colours and at that moment I sprung white almost plated silver wings, as soon as this happened chains from the sky and the ground sprung up beginning to make their way around the wings entangling them as if binding them.

I felt excruciating pain...

What does it all mean?

After doing some searching the only thing I found was a reference to Dante's Inferno - Was this hell?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Having dreams is normal. Lots of people have weird dreams. What concerns me, is that you decided that it was important enough to post on an online forum. As if it has any bearing on any one other than yourself. That is indicative of delusions of grandeur. Like you dreams are going to affect other people or predict something that may happen. It shows that you think yourself so special that everyone needs to pay attention to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Have you been playing video games a bit too much such as devil may cry? Or the dream felt realistic?

www.siliconera.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Having dreams is normal. Lots of people have weird dreams. What concerns me, is that you decided that it was important enough to post on an online forum. As if it has any bearing on any one other than yourself. That is indicative of delusions of grandeur. Like you dreams are going to affect other people or predict something that may happen. It shows that you think yourself so special that everyone needs to pay attention to you.

This is dreams and predictions forum. Shall we copy and paste your reply on all threads in this forum. We are so blessed to have YOUR opinion on this matter thanks for sharing.

Make a new thread in the Rant Forum if you want to belittle individuals who have ideas you don’t agree with.

edit on 15-3-2019 by Observationalist because: Spelling

edit on 15-3-2019 by Observationalist because: Spacing

edit on 15-3-2019 by Observationalist because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I didn’t realise i wasn’t allowed to question the validity of your ideas and opinions. Do you work for youtube?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Oh you can have opinions, but about what the topic the poster had posted about and create a discussion about that.
At least that what I’m accustomed to in forums discussions.

Your knock on the entire forum with your comment and subsequent running under the bus of this individual, is what I think distracts from any valued discussion expected by the poster, who posted his thoughts In the appropriate forum.

I’m glad to hear your point of view about dreams, I would agree with you on some points but your assumptions about the poster just turn me off. Makes me think you are the one with need to feel superior.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This is akin to going into one of the alien forums and calling alien existence a bunch of BS. This forum is for dreams, literally. Maybe you missed that, but doubling down should not be the response. Commenting on someone's interpretation or your own might be the expected response, but calling out someone for posting about their dream on a dream forum is just weak.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Have you been playing video games a bit too much such as devil may cry? Or the dream felt realistic?

www.siliconera.com...

This would have been my first question, or read any fantasy books lately. Not that those story lines couldn't be from vague memories of past lives or other dimensions. Who knows, but whether it has some inner message or not, I wouldn't stress about it. If you feel like you should make adjustments to your life for the better, I don't really care what drives that kind of change. It is always good. The other way, not so much.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
I had an odd dream, I awoke in a place which seemed like a frozen realm.

It was cold, the terrain was covered in snow and also ash was falling from the sky. As I began my journey through this place I walked across what I assumed was a frozen lake, at a point where I felt tired of walking I sat on the ice and noticed something odd in it.

Within the ice I saw what looked like mummified bodies, but they were not mummified the way you'd imagine. They wore different types of clothing and some had old ornaments, crowns and other things on them. But they were not normal sized individuals they were what I would call giants the height of almost 3 or 4 people put together.

I also saw what I could only define as clay or rock beasts, like giant elemental creatures or guardians?

After a while I found this circle which seemed strange, with many symbols and as I went to sit in the middle of it. The circle lit up with different colours and at that moment I sprung white almost plated silver wings, as soon as this happened chains from the sky and the ground sprung up beginning to make their way around the wings entangling them as if binding them.

I felt excruciating pain...

What does it all mean?

After doing some searching the only thing I found was a reference to Dante's Inferno - Was this hell?

Perhaps it’s a subconscious idea about what’s “hiding” in Antartica. Have you looked into Antartica before and the “mystery” that seems to surround it?

My broad scope interpretation:
The idea that you have seen something important, and you want to share what you have seen but the chains attack your wings (will).... Wait.....As I type this I realize Woodcarver has done exactly that. He made this dream a reality, by him in an way attacking your wings holding back what ever important information you had to share.

Shoot maybe I interpreted it this way because it was on my mind..... I don’t know.
Thats my problem with dreams and interpretation, it so hard to have an objective perspective as we all are influenced differently by our own subjective experiences.

Essentially you will be the only one to make the best interpretation.
edit on 15-3-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sometime's some would be psychoanalysts such as old Ziggy would project there own personality flaws upon others such as the very notion of a perversion toward his own mom, something which simply does not enter the human psyche until it is suggested at which point it start's a nightmare of self recrimination and doubt were before there had been non, today this flaw in his theory is noted and well known, in fact it is very similar to a hypnotists whom leads' his victim - er sorry patient by asking them leading question's and so taint's the entire purpose of that hypnotic session - of course hypnosis only work's on some people.

Some like to hearken to greater thing's by using oblique reference toward a carpenter for example, this show's there own innate feeling of grandeur and there wish to style themselves as a messianic figure at least within there own mind's were of course they rule there own inner kingdom - unless of course they are fighting the planted suggestion's of others' and there own inner demon's.

Everyone has a fractured psyche, everyone has a feeling of isolation and everyone has a delusion of individual greatness except OF COURSE it is not a delusion since within our own psyche we are all really alone after all.

Freud was presumptuous in projecting his own personal neurosis upon other's and in trying to see them as a mirror of himself though of course his proponent's would accuse me of heresy and yet he in fact creating nothing new only brought it up to date for his age with his theory's though mostly still debated and questioned forming the modern back bone of professional psychiatry, the modern one.

Of course there has always been psychiatry and psychoanalysis for as long as humanity has existed going right back to the day's of the early shaman.

Dream interpretation, mystic's, wise men, augers and medium's as well as oracles were all filling those boot's and making a great profession of it long ago, in fact the oracles were the most like modern psychiatrists in some cases with there sacred space being there office though admittedly they were more free with the use of psychoactive substances or natural chemical gas as in the case of delphi.

But Freud to put it blankly was a sick minded weirdo with a fixation on his own mother and a guilt complex that made him project that self upon other's since misery after all loves company.

As to this dream, it's obvious the dream is about restriction, all those thing's are just out of reach and the conflict between hope and fear, salvation and damnation the very uncertainty ahead is symbolized in the chain's which could also reflect fear over marriage or other relationship and even job situation or education, it is about a conflicted self feeling trapped and fought over by outside influence they feel is beyond there control and there is nothing of a god complex about it, in fact if that argument held water I would point out how the individual experiences a sense of smallness as the giant's in the ice, the fearful guardian golem's and the chain's as well as the ring of stone's being a symbolic bird cage may suggest.

And I would also point out from a religious view point that GOD and the spirit does sometime's communicate with us through our higher self which is often represented in our dreamscape's and how Parapsychology despite not being up old Ziggy's tree - or his mothers has answers to many of the problem's orthodox psychology can not even frame correctly.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hell does not exist just because Dante says so...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Man, that is the first thing I thought of as well reading about the dream, antarctica. Particularly about the navy pilot that recounted his tales about flying missions in antarctica. Taking a group of scientists and dropping them off at a site where there was a huge hole in the ground/ice. Picking them up weeks later and recounted they didn't speak a word, looking as if they had just seen a ghost.

Maybe these were the giants who created the great ancient works of stone and rock. Created the great pyramid and massive megalithic/monolithic structures around the world. I wonder, are they pure blood aliens or half breeds with human DNA?

Long interview:

Short summary video in stupid robot voice:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Interesting.... I just recently began looking into Antartica. Started with the looking at how they are able to capture Neutrinos, and then found that old map that shows Antartica without Ice.

Very well could be some ancient flash frozen life forms in the ice. The likes that would drastically change ones world view.

I have some ideas, probably not what you would expected. Been debating on if I should do a thread about it. Would require lots of typing on my phone.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I love going through the ancient maps material. How did they map antarctica below the ice? The buache map from the 18th century, I think around 1739, it is interesting because the first seagoing chronometer wasn't developed until 1764 which allowed proper mapping and navigation by longitude. Graham Hancock does some really great material on this with a few new presentations this year.

Now how is that possible if geologists say antarctic has been covered by ice for 15 million years. Hancock even suggests that a global plate slippage moved antartica into its current condition and it has only been covered by ice for under 12,000 years now. He also ties that into how the north american ice sheets melted so fast.

The search for our true history continues.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's the land of fire and ice, don't trust the old Raven

new topics

top topics

join