It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soficrow gets the March, 2005 WATS award

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hey, my WATS vote counted for once!

Congrats Sofi- the prion article was great, you highly deserved this. That's not even to mention the rest of your energetic contribution to ATSNN.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I must be psychic, because I predicted you'd win. Either that or it's patently obvious you're doing more than your share to shine a candle down the rat-hole of American disinformation.

Congratulations, the honor is well deserved.

(Not to mention shiny...)

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Congratulations -- well deserved -- there may be times I sit here muttering to myself over something you posted there are more times I am saying way to go.....

jm

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Way To Go Soficrow!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Congratz soficrow!!!
A well deserved distinction of excellence for your continuous undertakings & endeavors to present relevant,fruitful, thought-provoking threads that address the real issues of urgency affecting us all in these increasingly Orwellian times of double & newspeak,like a most welcomed beacon sighted beyond the dark tsunamis of this seemingly ever-engulfing sea of ignorance,throwing the switch on the special effects used by the architects of this wave pool.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Congratulations chickie!!!!

Canadian girls kick butt!! (I know you're American, but you live here and that's close enough)

Thanks for all your hard work.

Yeah, girlfriend...

Here's Duzey and me sending you a big cyber

You keep us on our toes and keep us learning. You always strive to deny ignorance and continually bring excellence to ATS. The award is more than well deserved...

Bravo et félicitations !

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
congrats soficrow, I can't agree more with the results of this WATS award, excellent work, keep it coming.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good Job, Sofi. Good to see you denying ignorance.

Deep

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Congrats Soficrow, you deserved it.
Maybe by the time i get to 1000 posts or so I will also get the WATS award... One can hope... Hehe once again nice going Sofi.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Congratulations, you certainly deserve the honor!

I think you're a great asset to ATS!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sorry for the late response.. usually im on the beat with these type of things..

Congrats Sofi
i will look forward to reading some of your newer posts.
Good luck in the future!

[edit on 3-3-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Congrats Sofi!

I sure am worried about those deer in Wisconsin coming over to Michigan. They say it won't happen, but I think it will, hopefully I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sofi - at the rate you're going, on the first of each month you get my first WATS vote!

You impress me every day!

And you're one of the biggest reasons I keep coming back.

Your friend,
AL

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Aaaww. Shucks.

You guys are all so great. Except for [deleted].

Please, please keep those submissions coming. We're seeing some great writing and wonderful finds.
And don't forget to vote. I love this place and I think this '"independent cooperative news network" is a magnificent concept. Wanna see it work. Real bad.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Good work soficrow--I'm still figuring out the rules and didn't realize what thew wat was, but Now I do and look forward to all your stuff.

<< 1  2   >>

join