It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange happening in Alberta

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There was reported of seismic activity and right after, the power went out in Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada earlier this morning. The earthquake wasn't big, just smallish.

Ear thquake Alberta

Remember key fob mystery suddenly stop working in small town of Alberta? That one happened in Carstairs, Alberta, Canada on Jan 30, 2019.

Key Fob mystery

Carstairs and Sylvan Lake are only 60 miles (100km) apart.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

Many years ago I was in upstate New York. I was awakened by see the windows shaking before eyes. It was really weird. Later that day I found out we had an earthquake. A crazy bizarre experience.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I experienced the key fob mystery at a local store and all of the other customers were also experiencing the same issue. That is all people were talking about in the check out lanes. This happened a few months ago in Michigan, real close to you.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Maybe tunnels are being created under the lands by the Illuminati?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Alberta is home to many mysteries.Probably the Royal Family preparing their DUMB.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Another earthquake 4.3 near to Sylvan Lake, Alberta. Only 38miles (62km) apart west from Sylvan Lake.

4.3 earthquake

I am going to monitor seismic activity in that area in next few months. Gonna be interesting.

join