It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Challenges Joe Rogan a $1 Million UFC Fight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The only video I've seen of joe taking swings was that interview with Jack from twitter.

Based on that, I'd assume just about anyone would win.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Lysergic

Who do you think will win?

The charity of Rogan's choosing.

...and every single viewer.

OMG I have never agreed with you before, but I cant agree with you more now.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Because rogan is a trained pro fighter, my money is on him.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Common ground is good.

As to your signature:

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008),[1] is a landmark case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected with service in a militia, for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home, and that the District of Columbia's handgun ban and requirement that lawfully-owned rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock" violated this guarantee. It also stated that the right to bear arms is not unlimited and that guns and gun ownership would continue to be regulated. It was the first Supreme Court case to decide whether the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

2 for 2?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Because rogan is a trained pro fighter, my money is on him.

never a professional fighter but i agree
rogan of course

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Joe is a Multi black belt holder.
However he does have bad knees now.
But still he would mop up with Alex.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Even tho it's not happening, heuehe (only in AJs mind).

Joes kicks are scary.

Like you might have to puke after one of those kicks to the gut and then lay down and maybe think about life.
edit on 26-2-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I found a simulation of the fight!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Who do you think will win?

Assuming this isn't another Logan Paul vs KSI farce, the fans will win as we get to watch the mouth that roared beat the everloving crap out of the mouth that whored. Rogan has actually trained under a Gracie and holds a black belt in BJJ, which automatically makes him an ass kicking machine when compared to a doughboy like Jones who's only black belt is in riling up his overly exciteable fan base.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'd rather see this in the WWE, to be honest. They could make it almost entertaining. Have Rogan enter to the Undertaker's music wearing a trench coat and a an old western hat... when he hits the ring he does the Kane arm thing and the ring posts explode in a fountain of gay frogs that assault Jones. Then Jones reaches into a bag at ringside and grabs a handful of Calbern soap powder, which he throws into Rogan's eyes. Have Jim Ross announce the fight "As Gawd is my witness, Alex Jones just laid out Rogan with a slobberknocker fistfull of physical silver from the BankExchange.com! Good Lord, King!!! Rogan's throwing bottles of Super Beta Male Prostate at Jones, and Jones is throwing bottles of Survival Shield Iodine at Rogan!!!" Near the end of the match Jones' ex wife can run down to the ring and flash Jones, Lawler can holler about puppies while Rogan low blows Jones only to have Jones laugh at him, drop his tights and show the world he lacks testicles to be hit in...
Good clean fun for the WWE's PG era.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Man, Alex Jones would be a WWF Superstar.

I never seen a man so... histrionic.

Maybe it's the liquor, make its just him, IDK.

I'd watch hehehe.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I believe the last fight Alex Jones had was with a pile of poo on the road.

Class act.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Imagine Jones against John Cena... You Can't See Me versus You Can't Stand Me. Or, AJ Styles... Battle of the AJs, Style against self proclaimed Hero of the Gentiles.

Go old school... have Jones bring out a photo of Akeem and the Big Boss Man.

"The Twin Towers' deaths were an inside job. That Satanic, evil, viiiiiiiile Vince McMahon funneled money from the Iron Shiek straight to "Real American" Hulk Hogan and ordered King King Bundy to stand down while Hogan dropped the leg on both of them KILLING DEMOCRACY!!!! We stood there chanting for Hogan and did nothing... *sobbing* McMahon set us up... and we did nothing... we... *sob* did... *full on weeping* nothing... *snarling* NOTHING! Hogan and his reptilian brain! His vitamins, his prayers to Lucifer, his training to kill us all... those vitamins, THEY TURNED THE FROGS, THE QUEBECERS GAY DAMMIT!"

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a Alpha Male.
Joe Rogan is a passive beta soy boy.

= Alex Jones for the WIN!

Children only do Tae Kwon Do nowadays, so yeah...

I'd say Alex would kick his ass. : P

edit on 05020528pm282019Tue, 26 Feb 2019 23:05:38 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'd be surprised if AJ isn't too soft for contact sports. It's also a trait of the blowhard to be physically cowardly. Joe could submit him from a goose neck in moments or AJ would play dead after a range-finding left jab grazes his chins.

Joe's probably got more sense than humiliating AJ. He's said a few times lately that he'd have AJ on the show to clear the air. If AJ wasn't AJ, he'd take the offer.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Please tell me your not an Owen Benjamin fan boy.

You sound just like one of his cult members.

Do you really think just cause Jones is an “alpha male” he can beat someone who been obsessed with martial arts sence they were a teenager?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Alex Jones on Joe Rogan right now:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Owen Benjamin?

Joe Rogan is not tough at all, he's all fluff... he's a drug user, he took steroids at one time to make up for all the soy he drinks... He's fake, just like fake news... : P

Joe is practically a midget... his ankle high kicks are laughable.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

ha gotta watch this soon as i can

thanks for the vid

top topics

<< 1   >>

join