It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a Strange dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I dream frequently. My mother has always claimed I'm weird about that. Anywho...2 Nights ago I dreamed I had a telephone call and I answered and the voice said "I want to speak to B-A." (my initials) really rough. And I talked back knowing it was an ET and I was excited. Never talked back and I told him/her to call back whenever he/she wants I want to talk.

I woke up laughed about my dream and did my daily stuff.

Next night (last night) the SAME dream came but the ET said "B-A...I will see..."

I'm puzzled and DO NOT want to go to sleep tonight!

My quesion, finally, is: Can dreams be real but you just not know of it and/or can, say ET's, make your mind believe it was a dream when it was real?

Thanks to any and all who reply.....I'll be up for awhile

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Depends on who you talk to. Some will say that all aliens have that ability, and others, like myself, have yet to see an alien. I would LOVE to meet one on any given day.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Depends on who you talk to. Some will say that all aliens have that ability, and others, like myself, have yet to see an alien. I would LOVE to meet one on any given day.

As do I. I only wish it was when I woke up that I received those phone calls so I could claim it as really happening. I'm going to bed now though, maybe I'll have another post...

join