It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What conspiracy theory is the most plausible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: datasdream

J.f.k.

911 was an inside job.

Secret military black programs with crazy tech.

The megalith builders and the lost ancient civilization.

Those are the ones I believe in.

LBJ had JFK killed.

I still don't think it was. That's not to say that people didn't take advantage of the situation.

Of course there are black programs. The SR-71 Blackbird, F-117, and B2 are some of the result of those programs.

Sounds like Hollow Earth stuff to me.

For me:

Georgia Guidestones.

ObamaCare.

MH370.

The Vegas shooter.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Phil Schnieder was a fake. What's an intelligent ATS member like yourself doing being fooled by Phil I-Had-a-Shootout-with-Aliens Schnieder????

Check out youtube channel Joe From the Carolinas. He did a bunch of FOIAs on him, and it turns out he was a sick individual (had mental health issues) and there are loads of reports on him. None of them have to do with him being a geologist (he wasn't), being in an alien shoot out (he wasn't), or discovering an underground alien base (he didn't).

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

There's supposedly a vril parasite as well, I checked the thread you linked and i could've missed the mentioning of it if it's in there.

The vril parasite conspiracy is rather interesting. There are supposedly three types if Vril. Type 2, I believe, is said to enter through the human eye and work it's way into the brain. The parasite then takes the human conscious away and completely takes over the human, which is then called a Drone. A conspiracy I saw recently was that the late Sen MCain was infected with this parasite and he was put to death by beheading. Crazy, i know.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OT, to me the most plausible conspiracy theory right now is that mankind has been around for a very long time and there were advanced civilizations that existed hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years ago.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

Great idea here. Marking for later.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

That sounds too much like the TV show The Strain! Where is Vasiliy Fet when you need him

That is a conspiracy theory that would be hard to keep secret and a lot of people would be involved.

I now question which conspiracy theory Krewtlwstr was referring to? He has not been back since I posted that link, hope he is OK.

ETA: Looks like the two conspiracies are related.

DRONING PROCESS: HUMAN BODY USE AS A HOST TO VRILL PARASITES

edit on 24-2-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That's it! I'm not quite the thread artist that you are, I'd definitely chime in if you were to make thread on that topic *wink wink*.

It does sound kinda like "The Strain". Maybe even creepier because this is real life. The old tv show "V" automatically came to mind first time I heard about the vril parasite.
edit on 24-2-2019 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I barely sleep. People are stalking me. This happened even years ago. Apache, Chinooks, even black stealth helicopters would follow me everywhere.

Heard gunshots, silencer gunshots, red dot laser tracing my body.

I was on the run, transient. On the streets, hiding, in and out of shelters, people's homes.

Saw all this crazy "Star Trek technology.".

Heard gunshots again the last few months. At night I see cameras/lights stalk me in the shadows, alley ways, underneath the bridge etc.

I'm mentally and physically drained. I was involved in special operations. I was traumatized and still am disabled. I've been told years ago to keep my mouth shut, say "No", play dumb etc.

Now I'm starting to take it more seriously. All I know is that I was called a 'vril.'

My background: 2010, enlisted and trained with Marines (combat engineer), before highschool graduation worked at NORAD. First time at an underground bade and hearing about the 'underground' conspiracies etc. I loaded an Army convoy. Later on got medical disqualified
.2013. US Army. 35 Mike (Intelligence) , signed TOP secret clearance. Reclassed 12Delta (Diver), reclassed 11XRAY (Infantry).

Did training, got certifications.

"OFFICIAL" RECORD Medical disqualified, fraudulent enlistment, RE4 code permanent disqualified etc.

"UNOFFICIAL" RECORD

Contractor while reviewing my file says "he's a Vril" "he's S.O.!" (Special operations).

I saw: - UFOs
-antigravity
-teleportation
-telekinesis
-black holes
-mind control
-flashes of white light
-flashes of colored light, full blown colored auras (could this be prima materia? Radical ki?)

Seen more. I've been told that I was a part of SOCOM. I don't know what to say. I actually need help with money.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Research: - circadian rhythm
- vitruvian man

-classical order architecture

-classical order music

-occams razor

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I have the 32 marks.

Vitruvian man.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krewtlwstr

www.echoesofenoch.com... www.crystalinks.com... www.bibliotecapleyades.net... thirdreichocculthistory.blogspot.com... www.youtube.com... black.greyfalcon.us... www.pinterest.com... www.classifiedufo.com... There also was a series of short stories regarding argharti (where the Vril live) as well I cannot think of the author or even the title (it's been a while) considered science fiction My whole interest atarted while I was bored at work one day back somewhere between 2003 and 2005(at the time I was a furniture salesman it was a slow day) and I googled Nazi Antartica George Bush (not sure why just popped into my head.) It led me into a rabbit hole which blew me away and still fascinates me to this day. FTR I am a blond haired blue eyed with Nordic heritage tall by ancient standards but not todays. Hope this helps

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krewtlwstr

In 2013 the Army contractor said I was a Vril.

He said I was S.O. (special operations).

I saw: - UFOs
-antigravity
-black holes
-teleportation
-telekinesis
-mind control
-flashes of white light
-flashes of colored light, full blown colored auras (could be prima materia? , Radical?)

Need help with researchers. Need honest critique. I think people are after my life. Been hearing shootings again for the last month or so.

Yes but the real question is if someone pulls your finger can you make music come out of your backside?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Plotus

Phil Schnieder was a fake. What's an intelligent ATS member like yourself doing being fooled by Phil I-Had-a-Shootout-with-Aliens Schnieder????

Check out youtube channel Joe From the Carolinas. He did a bunch of FOIAs on him, and it turns out he was a sick individual (had mental health issues) and there are loads of reports on him. None of them have to do with him being a geologist (he wasn't), being in an alien shoot out (he wasn't), or discovering an underground alien base (he didn't).

Jeez

way to end the party

Phil I-Had-a-Shootout-with-Aliens Schnieder

I cant stop laughing

So how else does one loose a finger or two if not having a shoot out with aliens in underground bases?

you must be a shill at the highest levels

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: datasdream
Using the pirate maxim of "Two men can keep a secret if one of them is dead" what conspiracy theory is workable in the real world? There are lots ideas of conspiracys here and many of them require a lot of people to work very hard pull the wool over everyone's eyes.
So I give you a challenge what conspiracy theory could be possible with the least amount of people involved? It needs to be big enough it affects the world and still be controllable.
Just for fun..

I actually don't think anyone has actually read the OP that is replying with conspiracies

so far all the conspiracies mentioned require lots of people which not what you are asking for.

any conspiracy that affects the world will need to have many involved

there may be a group like the Bilderberg Group that can put in play or finance an event and how the media will react but there are many levels below that would be involved unknowingly that they are.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hollow Earth Seems Plausible.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why the need for less people?

9-11 was an inside job that involved many

Msybe that missing plane? MH370

<< 1   >>

join