It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies found in judges home. (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
A federal judge near Chicago returned home to find 2 bodies inside her house. She notified local police, who decline to reveal the identities of the victims or the cause of death.
The FBI is assisting Chicago Police with the investigation.

edition.cnn.com
A federal judge who was once targeted for death by a white supremacist leader found two people dead inside her Chicago home when she returned Monday evening, police said.

U.S. District Judge Joan Humphrey Lefkow found the bodies about 6 p.m. (7 p.m. ET), police spokesman Pat Camden said. The victims were not identified, and police provided no details about the slayings.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

As details of this investigation come to light, a better picture will emerge to shed some light on this mystery.

Messing with a Federal Judge is not a light thing to undertake, so whoever did this (assuming the judge is innocent) has a serious issue with that judge.

P.S. WILL THE MOD SAYING THIS ARTICLE SHOWS BIAS PLEASE U2U ME DIRECTLY AND SHOW ME WHERE?
THE JUDGE MUST STILL BE A POTENTIAL SUSPECT IN THIS CASE AS SHE WAS THE ONLY LIVING PERSON KNOWN TO HAVE BODIES IN HER HOUSE AND REPORTED IT.

]

[edit on 1-3-2005 by CazMedia]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The bodies discovered in the home of Judge Joan Lefkow were those of her husband, Michael F. Lefkow, and mother, Donna Humphrey. It is reassuring to learn that the police are "investigating the deaths as a 'death investigation.'"

Detectives, U.S. Marshals and FBI agents rushed to the scene and were investigating the deaths as a "death investigation," police said.

www.chicagotribune.com...

This is a serious concern if a group of lunatics can exact retribution against a judge in a civil suit.

[edit on 05/2/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am very interested in learning more about this as it progresses.

It looks like they are assuming its going to be related to the white supremacists because of the past threats.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here is more info on her husband Michael that was killed. It cannot be ruled out that the murders were not related to his work at this time.

www.dcba.org...
Michael F. Lefkow is a self-employed Chicago lawyer concentrating in the area of employment law. He is a former Supervisory Trial Attorney for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and a former Assistant Regional Labor Counsel for the U.S. Postal Service. He served as Chairman of the Chicago Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service Committee during 2001-2002. He is also a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association.
-----------------------------------------
Here is some screwed up Aryan site on the Judge Joan home address. They posted their address out to and some may have taken things way to far.
www.resist.com...

Hi Tom! It's clear to me the Washington Judeocracy is making their move. They went after the Aryan Baby Drive and Duke, regardless of his history. Now Matt Hale has been incarcerated. The federals can use the citizens
combatant law against people like Hale and keep him jailed indefinitely. That particular law essentially strips citizens of their constitutional rights. But like I have said before, the federals transformed the Constitution onto a weapon to strike down the interest of the people long ago. Thanks and 88 ************************************
Subject: RE: Judge Joan "Left-Cow" Lefkow's address: Jew Michael Lefkow is Joan Lefkow's husband,
also an attorney. Home address: Michael Francis Lefkow (and Joan Lefkow) 5206 Lakewood Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60640-2221 Work address: Lefkow Michael F 53 W Jackson Blvd. CHICAGO, IL 60604
312-435-0014 I am a Creator and we intend to protest rather loudly in front of this Jewess's house in the
near future.

TOMMY SAYS: It is my opinion that putting out the home addresses is not wise. I also think
demonstrating in front of her house can backfire. Appearing in suits in court and quietly observing would
have more effect.. Remember your enemy is happy when you are upset. They do not care about your
rights etc. Demonstrating just lays you open for more federal oppression. This does not mean I fear doing
such things since I have done it for many years. It means your enemy only fears what he doesn't know.
-----------------------------------------------------

Hope they catch these guys.

[edit on 2/28/2005 by infinite8]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sounds like a trigger for a new front opening in the War on Terror. All you White Supremacists out there, look out. Big Bad Uncle Sam is coming for you next.

I was going to submit this story, but IE went belly up as I was polishing it off.

The obvious suspects are the White Supremacists, and I'm sure no matter who the perpetrator was, WP guys will be the ones blamed. Or was it Syria?
This is all following a formula...

They just so happen to be one of only a few obstacles to domestic dominance, the others being assorted street gangs and militia groups. I hope the evidence in the case is properly handled, and the real culprits are brought to justice; regardless of who they are.

I hope the judge finds some solace, somehow. I'm sure she will do her best to see justice done, and I wish her the best of luck in that regard, and good hunting.

I just hope our NWO government wasn't twisted enough to put this woman, this dedicated civil servant, through the grinder for their own selfish aims. Of course I know they're willing to do pretty much anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It looks like they probably have some leads already in this case. It will be interesting to watch this one unfold.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If they were stupid enough to go after a Federal Judge, they are going to all kinds of nasty heat comming down on them.
Go get em boys!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Submitter

No one knows who you are. If you are being admonished to edit your work, it would be wise to read this to improve the chances of your story being upgraded. For myself, I would like to see more formal language in your summary and analysis and perhaps some corroborating and updated links. And remove the shouted remarks directed at the mods.

I hope this helps

[edit on 05/3/1 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

join