It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hauntedhouse or terrorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
To make a long story short, for the past 300days or so ive been having this wierd soundscape in my and my ex partners house that resembles a haunted house.

It all started when i moved back to the old town that i used to live in and its been get ting more intence by the day.

At first I thougth it was the local fotball field or the nieghbours that made all the noise but as I started to focus on what was said and the rutine of it all I started to investigate and at this moment im abit puzzled.

The soundscape that ive uncovered is persons speaking in local dialect and it can be heard in the ducts and can be amplified when you use powertools such as blowdryers and heatguns.

Sometimes the houses are like echochambers, I can hear a distant echo of whats being said inside with a small delay, and I seppose this can be made by directing something at the house catching whats been said inside and send it back in either through the PLC or by directing a soundwave at the house.

Some times I can hear a sinwave noise that lasts for 30sec or there about and from time to time there is this sensation of almost being touched.

By using frequenzy meters ive uncovered a background noise that is constant 0-25kHz 30dB, after 25kHz it drops to 0-15dB and continues upto 100KHz and beyond.

Form My knowlege this soundscape can be made with tools such as PLC and cablefinders and the sensation of beling touch can made with either soundwaves or night vision scopes.

I have around 150g of raw data and at this moment in this investigation ive run out of ideas as to how to amplify the voices I hear coming out from the powertools, I can record it with my camera but i have to crankup the volume when i play it back and the noise of the fan is still muffeling the sound so its still a bit hard to hear exactly everything they say and scream.

Anyideas on how to continue gathering evidence?

Many thanks in advance, tip of the hat.

Z

edit on 20-2-2019 by zerbot565 because: Grammar

edit on 20-2-2019 by zerbot565 because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Anyideas on how to continue gathering evidence?

Call the Ghostbusters. Er the original ones.

Or the Ghost Hunters!.

Or Dean and Sam Winchester.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zerbot565

isnt there a program that can filter out all other sound ?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Do you have any recordings?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well, I'm a little relieved to know I'm not the only one.
But truthfully it could be a number of things - it could be ghosts or spirits, beings in another dimension, conversations from past experiences at that location, you could simply be hearing other people's brain frequencies, etc.
And that's only a few of the possibilities.
If you could provide some of the recordings though that would be amazing, as I've never even tried or bothered to try to record it.

Now I shall.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Or you could just be going looney.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Check for nearby TV and Radio transmitters. Powerful AM signals can cause odd noises in houses. Calling the Ghostbusters might not be a bad idea. They would know how to figure out if the cause is other than supernatural.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

From you description this seems to be a sound phenomenon. Sound propagates in air, but can also be reflected oddly by architecture and elements such as ducts and pipes. And by things that vibrate. Have you ever tried the old two cups and a string beteen telephone trick?

I live in a street where the houses are placed in just the right way for sounds to be reflected around corners, which have given me some awkward moments of utter bafflement.

What I think is the giveaway in your case is the slight delay you describe. Like an echo.

Remember that electrical equipment can sometimes act like radio receivers, which is something you could google and read up on.

Radio waves can also act upon other kinds of equipment, like hairdryers

Here's an example of using backscatter to turn various objects into radio stations.

So, could it be that you have a curious configuration in your house that creates a radio wave / interference issue rather than anything paranormal?

Maybe talk to someone who knows a lot about radio waves and electricity?

What is the nature of the sounds? Does it sound like radio shows? TV? Music? People talking to each other normally? What does it sound like to you?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

As I mentioned I have over 150gig of raw data.

12h+ video of powertool phenomenon

Only problem is how do i filter out the fan noise,
second thing is is there a way to record it with out the use of powertool s. As I understand its a kind of "bleeding" electricity that i capture

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Its human activity asfar as I can understand it, several personas/persons screaming and trying to create a converstion in a local dialect which is very distinct from the rest of the country.

Its pretty much harradment or point less converstion topics

Lots of cussing, encouragement of suicidal thougths, questions about whom I am and things around me and My x partner.

Its as if someone is having a laugh at someone elses expence.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

edit on 21-2-2019 by zerbot565 because: Double post

link   

edit on 21-2-2019 by zerbot565 because: Double post

link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

Yeah, I thougth of that aswell only thing is I m more a believer in the possibility of technology being used as a sick prank / means of harradment.

Basic a/v tools, electrician tools and night vision hunting/surplus military gear.

Not hard to replicate.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a few pictures of what the frequenzy meter has captured and as i wrote earlier its 24/7 and from what i understand its not how background noise should be especialy when its always within the scope of human hearing range and always around what "background noise" level is , its not how nature works.

human voices , sinewave like sounds and occationaly you have the sensation of someone touching you which can be done with nightvision equipment.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why don't you record it without the tools and then just amp up the volume on the computer?

top topics

join