It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Leaking Gravity'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
A new theory has been put forth, it challenges the theory of 'dark energy' and the expansion of the universe. I don't know too much about the theories and space for that matter, but I thought this was an interesting article, especially for all you science and space buffs out there.

story.news.yahoo.com.../space/20050228/sc_space/leakinggravitymayexplaincosmicpuzzle

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i think dark matter is just a bunch of mixed up quarks like in my copy of Strange Matter by Tom Siegfried, they said in it that darkmatter may just be quarks in an unknown formation or something like that.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
i think dark matter is just a bunch of mixed up quarks like in my copy of Strange Matter by Tom Siegfried, they said in it that darkmatter may just be quarks in an unknown formation or something like that.

Dark Matter is just matter that does not react with visible wavelengths of light(visible as in those wavelengths we can detect and measure, not just the Visible Spectrum that our eyes can see). Dark Energy is the force Cosmologists invented to explain the accelerating expansion of the universe.

I really hope this String Theory pans out, as it could actually point us in the direction of FLT communications and travel, maybe not within out lifetime but who knows...

[edit on 28-2-2005 by sardion2000]

join