It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellow Vests France And UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The police seem to be losing in France. Earlier today when someone wrecked a display of books police reacted like angry soldier ants, drawing a violent reaction from the crowd. Eventually the police retreated into a side street.

Some of the police commanders seem happiest when their squad is getting pelted with missiles, they set them up for it.

Most people marched and seemed invincible. A few lit fires and smashed cars and security cameras. Some had a yellow on yellow street battle.

Meanwhile in the UK.

In Manchester there was much singing and chanting, and a special guest, Mr Charlie Veitch at 1:00.

In Swindon a mobile phone was damaged.

A PROTESTOR was arrested after a mobile phone was damaged at the yellow vest march earlier today.

Police said the 29-year-old woman from Bristol, believed to have been a counter demonstrator, was in police custody.
www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk...

It seems fairly laid back in the UK.

But in France. The police are losing.

What next?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Be careful of ole Charlie!

He seems to have the bad habit of becoming relevant during any uprising, but quickly disappearing.....

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Charlie is a man of many parts. I suspect he tried to get a policeman killed with the fire extinguisher drop at Millbank during the student protests. He cleared the space between the protesters and the police, within seconds the extinguisher fell. Charlie sounded disappointed when it missed hitting a policeman hard, it just brushed his shoulder. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it but it looks that way to me. Black Ops Charlie.

The partly broken windows you see in this video sent glass showering down. Charlie shouted "Glass! Glass! Back! Back!" the gap opened up and within seconds the mind-controlled patsy dropped the extinguisher. I spoke to one of the patsy's classmates and he said he was "massively normal" and not prone to such acts.
Almost unbelievably, Charlie Veitch dissing Ian Tomlinson.

If Charlie's there, beware.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ahhh good old Charlie not heard from him for a while since Alex Jones went crazy about him. Good guy.

As for yellow vests in the U.K. right now it doesn’t seem like it’s turning into much

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It probably doesn't mean anything but something kinda made a bell ring when you said the UK is fairly quiet. Now I know it's probably nonsense but I was watching a live stream today of the French protests (actually saw the footage of the man losing his hand which is being reported on the news) and a comment popped up on the live chat saying that there will be a false flag/ pys-op in the UK a week before the Brexit deadline so that it will change the way Brexit happens and the UK will end up staying in the EU. Made me wonder if the yellow vest movement will increase right before Brexit deadline in such a way it will unite the UK with the EU. Especially as now the EU banging on about a Euro army
edit on 9-2-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: seeker1963

Charlie is a man of many parts. I suspect he tried to get a policeman killed with the fire extinguisher drop at Millbank during the student protests. He cleared the space between the protesters and the police, within seconds the extinguisher fell. Charlie sounded disappointed when it missed hitting a policeman hard, it just brushed his shoulder. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it but it looks that way to me. Black Ops Charlie.

The partly broken windows you see in this video sent glass showering down. Charlie shouted "Glass! Glass! Back! Back!" the gap opened up and within seconds the mind-controlled patsy dropped the extinguisher. I spoke to one of the patsy's classmates and he said he was "massively normal" and not prone to such acts.
Almost unbelievably, Charlie Veitch dissing Ian Tomlinson.

If Charlie's there, beware.

I used to follow ole Charlie quite regularly! He really showed his agent provocateur side when he went to DC and got arrested for carrying a loaded shot gun. Then miraculously his room got raided and he got caught with shrooms! Then ole Charlie pleaded for donations to bail his sorry ass out and he disappeared!

Guy is not to be trusted!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The police wear yellow vest to?

Europe is loving those things...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The Yellow Vests are a French thing. It does not translate into the UK; just like Black Lives Matter was pretty pointless in the UK.

new topics

top topics

join