It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kobe Bryant turns himself into the police on sexual charges of misconduct!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Believe it or not Kobe is in trouble with the law. Supposedly the authorites in Colorado had issued a arrest warrent on him for charges related to sexual misconduct. Here is the link:

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/bkn_bryant_arrested

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ohhh, the charge is sexual assault and bail is $25,000

I think he can afford it

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
wow that is very interesting. i didn't know that hmmm

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't think he did it. Kobe is a father. If you see pictures of him with his little daughter you see something in his eyes that is the eyes of a father.

Just another setup by a typical female trying to bring someone down.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Just another setup by a typical female trying to bring someone down.

Whaaaa?!?
I hope I misinterpreted the "typical female" thing...

-B.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, some females are the downfall of man.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Well, some females are the downfall of man.

Just as some men are the downfall of women.
It's not typical, though.
Every rapist isn't a representation of all men of the world, are they?
Just as every gold-digging woman isn't a representation of the "typical female."

I know you're a really smart guy, Ill...but comments like the earlier one make people wince, ya know?

-B.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Damn I cant believe this. Kobe??? No way!! The guy has never been in trouble with the law as far as I know. I agree with Illmatic. This seems kinda fishy to me. Hopefully we'll know more about what happened.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
A typical femal to me is a female that will do whatever they can to ruin the relashionship of another man that they want because I have learned that all women are VERY jealous. Don't deny it, they are.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshter
A typical femal to me is a female that will do whatever they can to ruin the relashionship of another man that they want because I have learned that all women are VERY jealous. Don't deny it, they are.

Exactly, that's what I'm saying.

You never heard of a man being the downfall of woman, be real. Jealousy is a strong trait of a woman.

Of course a rapist does not represent every man. I only said some women can be the downfall of a man, not all of them. Some women can be the pride and joy of a man.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I suppose we'll have to wait for the rest of the crap to hit the fan.....I am very surprised though, he was getting his life in order.
Troublesome when the police mention 'physical evidence'.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
I suppose we'll have to wait for the rest of the crap to hit the fan.....I am very surprised though, he was getting his life in order.
Troublesome when the police mention 'physical evidence'.

Yeah I was wondering about that too. What kind of phisycal evidence are they talking about here? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not gonna comment on his guilt or innocence (neither should anyone else here) because none of us know this man beyond his TV appearances. But I think it really should be an additional proof to the fact that professional athletes should not be an example for our kids. It's amazing that people whine about tv shows like jackass, beavis and butthead, and movies like the matrix for being too violent. And those same people happily go out and buy their kids uniforms and shoes that pay for the drug habits and hookers of "professional athletes". It would be unfair of me to single them out, all groups of people have their fair share of problems, but they're not presented as role models. Leave the athletes as athletes. Not as schoolkids idols.

top topics

join