It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombieland 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ouch! No that's not me in the avatar...

I'm not a Coors and a Jesse Eisenberg fan.

Didn't understand the hype for the first film and don't get the hype for the second film, but I do love Bill Murray but that's not enough to give it a watch.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapTheGinkels
a reply to: Lumenari

Ouch! No that's not me in the avatar...

I'm not a Coors and a Jesse Eisenberg fan.

Didn't understand the hype for the first film and don't get the hype for the second film, but I do love Bill Murray but that's not enough to give it a watch.

Well thank God that's not you!!!!

I personally enjoyed the first film a lot and still probably watch it once a year.

My wife thinks it's utter crap and pities me.

But she's a huge Twilight fan...

To each their own!

edit on 30-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hopefully it is better than the Amazon series...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Bill could easily comeback like a 'Warm Bodies' zombie with his thoughts. Hopefully it'll be as good as last time and Harrelson is usually like a green light to expect a good show.

BTW there's a couple of great zombie movies up on Netflix recently. Have you seen them?

Ravenous isn't bad with an update on zombies so they have some type of consciousness. Cargo was excellent on a low budget and reminded me of early TWD with the despair. The Night Eats the World is great too set in France and a bit different to most. All three of them go their own way instead of the same old running zombie hordes and heroes slamming doors in the nick of time.Oh yeah, a post-apocalyptic one - The Domestics- was fun. Cannibals and gangs take over after TSHTF and is more fun than the last Mad Max.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thank you!!!!!!

Needed something to watch this weekend!

I have to agree about o'le Woody. I don't know that there has been a movie I didn't like him in. Something about his personality? Just seems like a mischievous boy. Even in lost in London.

LOL which now that I read that, was the point of the movie I guess.

edit on 31-1-2019 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Let me know if you like any of them.

And Woody? He comes across as a completely likeable guy and has come a long way since Cheers without looking much older. Born in '61!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join