It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit is not the Fairy Godmother

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Lol....80%or so of mp,s are remainers. Any fool can see what happening. Delay. Scare. Re-vote. Remain.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
I hope not.
I voted to leave the EU and we won the vote with everyone knowing exactly what the risks were if they were capable of reading. The Remain campaign told me everything about the risks, I still voted to leave.
I will genuinely experience hardship for the freedom of our nation, you won't hear me crying about that.

PS
I am a currently injured worker who normally wipes bums for a living in a care home, if I lose all my benefits then so be it, I'm Gloria Gaynor, I will survive, that's how I roll.

edit on 29-1-2019 by SarahConnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Narrow minded Bigot

/

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Lol....80%or so of mp,s are remainers. Any fool can see what happening. Delay. Scare. Re-vote. Remain.

....then bring on the general elections and vote the buggers out....."None of the above"
#Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SarahConnor
PS
I am a currently injured worker who normally wipes bums for a living in a care home, if I lose all my benefits then so be it, I'm Gloria Gaynor, I will survive, that's how I roll.

I really can relate to that ...... In the midst of a nasty divorce no permanent

job I had got a 2 week agency job motoring around Scotland with display material

I broke down on the forth bridge, car towed to garage. Had to pay hotel up front

for B and B which left me with no money for an evening meal. The agency were

very good and arranged for my train ticket home.

When I got home my oldest girl 15 years had bought me this disc.

Probably the precursor for I will survive

edit on 29-1-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

....then bring on the general elections and vote the buggers out....."None of the above"
#Rainbows
Jane

Lol!!!! Whenever the next election is be it sooner or later...... There are going

to be a lot of unemployed MP's.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
I am woman, love it, never heard this before, thank you, I am invincible

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

The bigger something gets the more inefficient it becomes, Thatcher wanted Britain to become food independent, it was the only good policy that she ever had ,But with most of the EU food coming from the south it was never pursued. Now half the crops in the south have been destroyed by the unseasonable weather. With the increasing immigration, their are more stomachs to feed, the British grocers Federation have agreed their will be food shortages. Britain leaving the EU without being able to feed itself will mean the food producers will have to supply the EU, which will mean Britain will be paying a premium for vegies. The Government has failed to put policies in place to feed the country, this is the number one mistake which will make everything else unimportant.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SarahConnor

Nothing that happens will be as bad as what remainers dreamed up. Ww3 was one of the consequences of a leave vote.

As for whether this was planned, it would have been a Blackadder level of cunning.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Watch the german economics professors analysis at 6.00 into this.

We are yet to see the whites of the EU's eyes, but it is coming.

The power shift in the EU will be monumental when we leave.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Never read your OP.

Yet another anti-Brexit thread authored by you.

Why don't you answer the questions asked of you in your other thread rather than starting another one?

Is it because you are still too 'upset' to?

edit on 30/1/19 by Freeborn because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join