It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief Q&A with a Vegas survivor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I happened to meet a Vegas shooting survivor and friend a few months ago and though I knew this I didn't feel good about asking questions then it came up again recently so I tip toed into it and asked a bunch of questions carefully. This person knows firearms well enough, was one of the people that helped injured as they have training to do so and hopes to take that much further, generally squared away. I didn't ask to share answers and am trying to maintain there privacy, these are in no particular order.

#1 It sounded like multiple shooters - They said they could clearly hear gun shots being picked up an rebroadcast by the stage PA system which had a different tone and sounded like different types of guns as a result - re-listening to the audio I can hear the delay. They also stated they could clearly hear the sound echoing off other buildings which may be why some people thought it was coming from different directions at different times.

#2 Did they see the muzzle flash from the shooter - yes they saw it, it only came from one direction they saw, in the area is was reported.

#3 Any other evidence of other shooters from law enforcement - they immediately switched over to listening to the police band and a lot of people were reporting multiple shooters but police were not able to confirm during the period they monitored.

#4 helicopters? - They saw none and no evidence that fire was coming from anywhere else but the building.

#5 The audio sounds like full auto, not sporadic timing of bump fire - they agreed that it sounded like machine guns not bump stocks.

#6 In coming fire - They nor anyone around them heard the incoming fire until people started falling and they really focused on it until the music stopped.

#7 Why didn't people run - everyone was confused and even when people started falling on one knew which way to run or it they should, alot of drunk people too.

#8 Why did they stop and help - Training to stop bleeding and assist took over, they said it was dumb but at the moment they rushed to help and saw other people fall trying to help.

#9 Did the police delay in stopping the shooter - they felt that although it took them a long time to arrive, they were doing what he felt they should do as the fire stopped long before they were ready to breach according to radio chatter.

#10 what about the second room breach? - radio that they heard said the door between the rooms was open at the time.

#11 videos show lack of damage after - They returned to the scene after 6-7 months and could clearly see bullet holes and damage from the gun fire.

#12 PTSD? - They claim not really, they deal with trauma on a daily basis and that was probably part of it.

#13 Could they have returned fire with a scoped rifle etc - no, not safely without possibly injuring people in other rooms.

#14 Do they have any questions or concerns not addressed or even suspicions - They check into the case every 4-5 months and think it's proceeded properly without glaring issues that they are aware of.

#15 should rifles, bump stocks or magazines be banned - F*CK NO

I specifically asked about every conspiracy that I could think of and the answer was almost all the same, if they were they are doing a really good job hiding it. I think they were politely telling me no, except to machine guns or who or why the shooter was. Unfortunately they also knew people who survived that shooting who also endured the socal bar shooting after that too.

edit on 27-1-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, we can put he Vegas shooting to bed then, I guess. According to these two, anyway.

Did you read any of the reports from the Vegas police officers that came out recently? It was 18, I think, officers and their post-incident interviews (some routine procedure). Many of them stated and described multiple shooters. One officer was with the team that breached Paddock's room and describes how shi!ty the operation was.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting this.
It's an interesting read and pretty in line with what was reported as being the case.

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Well, we can put he Vegas shooting to bed then, I guess. According to these two, anyway.

Did you read any of the reports from the Vegas police officers that came out recently? It was 18, I think, officers and their post-incident interviews (some routine procedure). Many of them stated and described multiple shooters. One officer was with the team that breached Paddock's room and describes how shi!ty the operation was.

Can you show me an article from one of these officers that was actually in Vegas that night , responding to the shooting and claimed they saw multiple shooters?

For me I was actually in Vegas when it happened for a convention at a different hotel. A few days later when I was driving to the airport you could clearly see the windows that were shot out and boarded up in the MB. At least no one in this thread is claiming , like no planes hitting the towers, that nothing happened.

Acoustically I can go to that part of the strip, yellow really loud and generate echos.

Sadly sometimes Occam is your friend .

edit on 27-1-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Thanks to the OP for posting this.
It's an interesting read and pretty in line with what was reported as being the case.

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Can you show me an article from one of these officers that was actually in Vegas that night , responding to the shooting and claimed they saw multiple shooters?

For me I was actually in Vegas when it happened for a convention at a different hotel. A few days later when I was driving to the airport you could clearly see the windows that were shot out and boarded up in the MB. At least no one in this thread is claiming , like no planes hitting the towers, that nothing happened.

Acoustically I can go to that part of the strip, yellow really loud and generate echos.

Sadly sometimes Occam is your friend .

I'll see if I can find it. It wasn't an article- it was a link to copies of the actual officer reports.

I'm not saying that the Vegas shooting was a cover-up for an attempted murder on some Saudi prince's life, or any of the other hundred crazy scenarios that people put forth. I do think that more was going on than we were told, at least woth Paddock and whatever he was involved in. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I am with you on "something else is up with Stephen". I believe there is a lot we do not know, and probably will not for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I hope it's clear that this is not an attempt to quell any rumors or explain away any theories people may have - this situation was unique, I am sure there were alot of mistakes and maybe some nefarious activity that this person has no knowledge of. I personally saw and heard many reports, live, of a second shooter - they were not able to see these things because there were on the ground, but were listening to police in real time.

I just got a chance to speak with someone who had direct experience with a level of competency, who isn't looking for any attention and was just being polite in answering my questions.

There is alot of stuff out there that's wrong in the world, secret or illegal - I have no reason to doubt there answers and I appreciate them and wanted to share if anyone else had the same questions.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I still don't know why it all happened, I just don't believe the official story.

new topics

top topics

join