It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berenst(e)ain Bears - Angry Video Game Nerd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
(Warning video has pretty strong language)

Edited the title a bit for effect.

Skip to 10:45 or so if you don't want to watch the actual game review.

I remember watching AVGN videos before they were ever on youtube. Recently rediscovered them and came across this one i thought might be a nice break from politics and such for people here.

Skip to 10:45 or so if you don't want to watch the review of the game and get to the point of the video.

Again the video contains pretty strong language and such.
edit on 17/1/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Keep forgetting the guys channel is still up, he had some great video, never seen this one though, but I think I saw one similar from him, though that may have been in another dimension. But anyways. Always forget how many game devices there were back then also around at the same time, people think Atari, Nintendo, and Sega Genesis, but there were a bunch others even before those and in the same timeline or after.

Kind of like the bearstien bears. Or my bad the bearstain bears, as they say here, unless this is the dimension were they are the bearstein bears? In which case, ya those bearstain people are nutts and have faulty memory's, bandela effect what is that? Bunch of nutters.

But it makes sense. Probably a glitch in the matrix, after all this universe is not big enough for both to exist at the same time. Also must be quite a toll on the data stream of the matrix to process both, and at least keep this dimension up and running at native 1080p.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

From what I remember, this was the first episode of AVGN that I watched. The guy is brilliant comedy gold. And this episode in particular is perfect for ATS. Really though the whole Cinemassacre thing is entertaining. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Big rigs was my favorite episode, his reaction when the words 'You're winner' shows up on screen is priceless.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I had hung out with James and Mike and Ryan not long ago I love those dudes. I was at the too many games in oaks pa and we all got into a conversation. I have to say they are great people like people you would have known as a kid and very dedicated. I even got a signed copy of simons quest

top topics

join