It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fisherman says he saw MH370 go down hands over coordinates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm thinking this guy did see the accident, reported it within days, and his report was blown off because they thought the plane was somewhere else. That kind of thing is common, lots of evidence is tossed out because of false beliefs of investigators. It also happens in science a lot.

A lot of times in cases like this where everyone is supplying every kind of possible evidence at once, it is just lost in the initial shuffle. There were probably 100,000s of "helpful" leads presented in those first days. Some local official could have easily compiled something, or just a note that wound up in a stack and that one just fell through the cracks. Everyone just assumes when you tell the authorities that they are "on it", but they were probably chasing the low hanging fruit at that stage.

Or, he just never told anyone -- unlikely. Or, he was doing something illegal -- probable.

No agency has the manpower to check out all leads. So they usually have someone determine credibility of the witness or evidence presented based on what they believe to be true at the time. Beliefs steer people to look in the wrong direction more than mistakes. But yes, the paperwork could have gotten misplaced, human error could be the cause. It gets so busy looking at that kind of evidence one could have got put into the wrong pile and tossed out too. Or maybe that person looking at them was out the night before and didn't have enough coffee before starting to look at the reports. It could have been a mechanical or technological problem too, the coffee pot burned out that day.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
what I don't understand is why, after 5 years, there is such a big thing about this guy that they called a news conference about it, right away? They could just quietly go and check it out, and if they indeed found something, then do this whole circus and the repeated heart break/false hope for the victim's families.

Not sure why this guy gets all the attention when there is not even a single explanation about his absence (with the alleged evidence) for such a long time...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

got any actual evidence ????????

all reportage of this farce makes no claim that he reported it to authorities in 2014

as for your smear on science - dont be a wank puffin in every thread

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I am actually strongly pro-science, but I would rather that money and funding did not steer science so strongly in a direction that benefits certain people. Also interpretations of evidence can be bias, consensus of the time and beliefs of the one interpreting the evidence can make the evidence say things it does not say. Being I study the hell out of research I noticed that a real lot of it is not applied right. When searching opposing research, first thing you need to look at is whether either research can even be used for what they are applying it to...a third of the time it is irrelevant. It is entertaining when I discover that both interpretations are wrong though and what both are applying the evidence too is wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
and :

crickets ..........................................

seriously - 6 days of silence

no naval deployment - no survey // reseach ship charted - nothing reported

meanwile - the " search " in cambodia has been suspended - following a team injury [ ATV crash ]

the cambodia search is the result of claims by " some bloke " - to have discovered the wreck on google earth .

his " cunning plan " - is well .... cunning

mount an expedition to get withing " drone flight range " of the alledged wreck

yup - he does not seem to have heard of helipcopters

of course - crashed in mallacca straits , and crashed in cambodia jungle = multually exclusive claims

the silence is deathening

ETA - a link to the reportage of the cambodia claim :

source

oh and inspirational soundtrack

cos thats all the mong is really doing

and

cos of deprave teenage fantasies about kim wilde

plus - OMG - she predicted plane crash in cambodia

edit on 22-1-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join